napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

fat loss at 19

themurts

Hi Dylan I am 19 I have chest fat since I am 16.now my wait is 72 kg and I have fat on my stomach also,so what did you think that can I start a cycle or what is good for me to use,to lose that fat on chest and stomach please suggest me

Steroids don't aid in fat loss....steroids don't help you get in shape

You need a strict program if diet training and CARDIO

Nothing but the above can help you....there is no quick fix
It takes consistent hard work and dedication

Hi Dylan I am 19 I have chest fat since I am 16.now my wait is 72 kg and I have fat on my stomach also,so what did you think that can I start a cycle or what is good for me to use,to lose that fat on chest and stomach please suggest me

Sarms would be your only option but at your age learning how to eat and train properly is key. If you rely on gear to give you results you will never be in good shape.

Sarms would be your only option but at your age learning how to eat and train properly is key. If you rely on gear to give you results you will never be in good shape.

^^^^^^^^
also if you want to kick start it ..get some GW ..... learn how to count your macros and do cardio!

You can't run a cycle at that age bro. You are way too young to even be considering that. If you have fat you need to diet...plain and simple. Take a look at this diet thread. That's all the tools you need https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

you need to keep your focus on diet and training... you need to really work hard on cleaning up your diet and adding plenty of cardio training to your normal workout routine... you have to really get this down bro.. you are too young at this point to be using anything but in a few years, you can definitely use sarms and they will help you but you have to be dialed in with diet and training first regardless or nothing will ever work like it should for you...

At 19, steroids are not an option bro.

1) do cardio
2) work on diet

/thread

That sums it up. If you have areas that you hold more fat, which in males tends to be the stomach, it is getting the diet down. I am 45 years old and have worked out consistently since I was in my early teens. The area around the waistline has always been the hardest area to get lean. I can have veins popping out everywhere on my body and still have some fat held on the lower belly. This is with having used all kinds of supplements and AAS. Some things help to speed up the process, but it really all starts and ends with diet.

Top Bottom