napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Estrogen/AI dosages

Freaknasty

I've always been estrogen prone in past cycles but arimidex always kept it under control . I'm running prop 400mg , tren a 300 mg and eq 700 mg and arimidex wouldn't touch the nipple pain and puffiness so I go 12.5 mg aromisan eod no luck , do I go 12.5 ed and now I'm at 25 mg ED and still struggling with pain and puffiness . Can I go higher like 25 twice a day ????

This would be a difficult situation being that you are using tren u cannot simply run a blood work to determine if your issue is estrogen related or something else. Another reason why tren is for advanced users, the good old inaccurate estrogen readings from tren makes things very difficult. Might even be PRL are you using any anti prolactins ? If you continue to up your AI dosage and nothing is estrogen related you will crash and make things alot worse

Last edited:
Are you taking prolactin AI?
Have you gotten blood work done?
an unbalance of hormones like Estrogen and Prolactin can cause female looking breast and puffy nipples in men so you need to make sure whats causing this you cant just be guessing this is why before any cycle you get bloods (and during) and have shit on hand.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sounds like your prolactin is up more so than your estrogen..is your aromasin from a good source? Because if your taking 12.5 ed your estrogen should be easily in range

Not taking any prolactin AI and my aromisan is from purchase peptides . I ran tren e at pretty high levels in previous cycles and only had minor puffiness and nipple pain . Suggestions on prolactin AI and source would be greatly appreciated.

Not taking any prolactin AI and my aromisan is from purchase peptides . I ran tren e at pretty high levels in previous cycles and only had minor puffiness and nipple pain . Suggestions on prolactin AI and source would be greatly appreciated.

It is likely prolactin and not estrogen especially since you aren't running anything to control it while on a nandrolone. You need some caber in there ASAP. Biotech has Pharma grade high quality caber for a great price, and its domestic. Hit me up in pm for a price List.

Top Bottom