napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Equipoise

nfsn

Greetings everyone, just want to ask a quick question regarding on eq my height is 5 11 190lbs. cycle history 3 cycles under my belt test E and winstrol twice, test E winstrol Mast. current bulking stack is Test E 300mg/week dbol/ED 30mg and EQ 400mg/week adex EOD estro control 16week cycle.

im aware that eq should be ran at a higher range 600-800mg per week but could i get away with 400mgs per week or is it pointless to run it that low? what are your thoughts?

Last edited:
Greetings everyone, just want to ask a quick question regarding on eq my height is 5 11 190lbs. cycle history 3 cycles under my belt test E and winstrol twice, test E winstrol Mast. current bulking stack is Test E 300mg/week dbol/ED 30mg and EQ 400mg/week adex EOD estro control 16week cycle.

im aware that eq should be ran at a higher range 600-800mg per week but could i get away with 400mgs per week or is it pointless to run it that low? what are your thoughts?
You can run it there if you want bro, but we recommend the 600 to 800 range for a valid reason. That seems to be a,more effective dose range for that compound. Im sure you could get something out of it, but I certainly wouldn't bother at that dose.

you can run it whatever you want... it will likely be rather disappointing at 400 mg
Hi Dylan,

Would you suggest Equipoise to be run alone or with Test?

I'm 28 years old with 70 kilo weight and 20% bodyfat percentage.

My goal is to build lean muscle mass and loose body fat with minimal risk of Gynecomastia as I already have minor gyno.

The reason I'm considering EQ is it has less chances of converting to estrogen.

If ran with Test. Which Test would you suggest and what would the dosage be considering I'm planning to run Equipoise at 500 mg per week?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G928G using Tapatalk

Hi Dylan,

My goal is to build lean muscle mass and loose body fat with minimal risk of Gynecomastia as I already have minor gyno.

If ran with Test. Which Test would you suggest and what would the dosage be considering I'm planning to run Equipoise at 500 mg per week?

Thanks

You need a test base with every cycle. Minimum of 200 to 250mg per week test c or test e

Hi Dylan,

Thanks

neither man, you are 20% body fat... thats far too high to be using any steroid... you need to get your body down below 15% before you start

Top Bottom