napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Endurance/Stamina Athlete

capeded

Dylan,

I am predominantly an endurance/stamina athlete, hate to come off smug, that is not the case. My profession leads me to be a multi-functional athlete (CrossFit). I'm about to endeavor on my 4th cycle. Previously, I started with just testosterone propionate to get a base line. I worked up to 20mg ED of winstrol, 250mg/week of EQ, 150mg/week of test prop, and 3iu of HGH every week for about 5 days on. PCT consisted of HCG and nolva.

I would like to step off so much variations this time around because I ended up getting rhabdomyolysis. Our peak workload in train was about 55-60 miles per week on our legs between running & trekking. Our functional workouts would include obstacle courses up to 5 times a day (once a week), couple CrossFit sessions per week, and our strength training workouts for about 3 times a week (leg/ upper body push, upper body pull and upper body push). Our two recovery workouts in the week were swimming up to a mile and a half in the pool and cycling for about 20-26 miles.

I am 5'11", 192lbs, and 12.9% bodyfat. I was thinking of testosterone enanthate and Deca this time around. With aromasin and nolva as PCT. Would you encourage anything else?

Thank you for your time and all that you do.

I too train similarly. The best/fastest/strongest I've felt was on 300mg Test CYP/600mg EQ a week for 20 weeks and 60mg TBOL the first 5 weeks. I've found that if I go too high on Test my legs get too much of a pump during my runs for some reason. I'm not a fan of deca to improve endurance because I get too much water retention

deca is not optimal for endurance here bro... i would go with test and eq or test and primo for your goals along with gw501516 and rad140... thats perfect for what you are after...

deca is not optimal for endurance here bro... i would go with test and eq or test and primo for your goals along with gw501516 and rad140... thats perfect for what you are after...

If i understand correctly from u(not necessarily from this topic)- everything that contrubutes to endurance increasing energy lvls the most am i right
that means prim/eq better for energy then deca

Last edited:
Yeah deca doesn't make sense at all for your goals. I'd agree with Dylan. Test and eq with gw and rad140 makes a lot of sense

If i understand correctly from u(not necessarily from this topic)- everything that contrubutes to endurance increasing energy lvls the most am i right
that means prim/eq better for energy then deca

I dont think you grasp the concept between energy and endurance...

**blood work came back optimal** strength is increasing and vo2 has plateaued. Should I start sarms while on gear at this point? Or just play it out until pct?

you can start sarms at anytime bro... thats completely up to you but if your vo2 has plateaued then you can easily start gw anytime

Top Bottom