napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Elevated Prolactin - Meeting with Endo

redsoons

After having some blood work done it was noticed that my Prolactin Levels were elevated - 23.1 (normal range is 3 - 15).

My understanding is that raised prolactin is result from Tren usage. Which I used once last summer -- and the only time I've ever done a cycle. I did not take Caber (or any other) while on Tren.

My other blood work came back fine: Free Test - 35 (normal range 34 - 106) & Total Test - 519 (normal 249 - 836).

Since I am schedule to meet with the endocrinologist I am a bit nervous to mention my past steroid usage (and mind you I did only one cycle less than 4 weeks of it) because I'd heard horror stories of insurance companies canceling their insurance coverage due to AAS usage.

So looking for some input from yall about how you'd handle it.
*obviously I could PM Dylan or Rick Rod for their input and not get hassled by everyone on here about how stupid it was to 1) run Tren without a Caber 2) Use Tren on a first cycle. But I figured it be best to share my mistake with everyone in hopes that someone will read this & learn from my mistake before messing around with AAS's

well clearly you already know the answer that your prolactin is elevated from not protecting yourself.. thats rather obvious... thank you for sharing this though bro... too many guys think that we are just full of shit when we tell them how imperative the proper protection is and when you sahre this with people, they see how real it is... how you handle it is up to you bro... you dont have to tell them you used steroids if you dont want to... your test is not crazy high and that is what they would first be looking at..

Can you explain to me that after not been on Tren in over a year that I would still have elevated levels of Prolactin?

I have ran Sarms & PCT just this past winter. Actually during the Sarms cycle I got my blood work and at that time Low T was noticed - 91. But since then my Test Level Raised to back to 519... No low T.

I don't fully understand what is happening.

Do u know what your level was before? Chances are it was really high and is coming down slowly..be thankful u didn't get Gyno

How do you feel is the big question? You could just have natural elevated levels if you do not know what it was before. I doubt the tren would be causing this as so long has passed. Any medications curently that can cause a slight elevation?

Can you explain to me that after not been on Tren in over a year that I would still have elevated levels of Prolactin?

I have ran Sarms & PCT just this past winter. Actually during the Sarms cycle I got my blood work and at that time Low T was noticed - 91. But since then my Test Level Raised to back to 519... No low T.

I don't fully understand what is happening.
bro, prolactin is a serious thing.. if it was extremely elevated, which it likely was, it can take a long ass time to get back to normal... so yes, chances are rather high that is playing a part in this..

Prolactin, if elevated can take a,long time to normalize. I know a year seems like a long time but it's possible, and it's also possible you have genetic predisposition for higher prolactin levels so nandrolones will always require proper antiprolactin control

I appreciate yalls input. No baseline as Test nor Prolactin were tested before. These things will be tested on regular visits from here out.

I would not tell teh doctor you used anything. It goes in your medical record, and an unscrupulous insurance company can use it against you. I would leave that out entirely, or have an agreement ahead of time what you are about to say would not go in your medical record. Here at the hospital, I see insurance companies daily using anything they can to deny claims. Its really sickening.

Top Bottom