napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ehanced Athlete ostarine real?

motozone

Are Ehanced Athlete's Ostrine and Ligandrol capsules real Sarms?

Thanks for all your great videos. I love them!

Sarms should only be taken in liquid form.

I have used the Sarms from SarmsX and can tell you they are legit and the results are excellent.

Sarms should only be taken in liquid form.

I have used the Sarms from SarmsX and can tell you they are legit and the results are excellent.

Thank you for letting me know. Is there a scientific/biologic reason for that? Is the preference for liquid for efficacy or safety reasons?

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear that, solodoo. Can you tell me what happened? Where you sold ineffective products?

Thanks, NJBro. I love Dylan's videos, as stated in my original post. However, I've never found a video where Dylan mentions a liquid is better than caps. Is there a specific video you know of?

Yea bro Im pretty sure its there. But I couldn't give the the specific vid. You can also do a search on the boards and find the info.

here is the issue with liquid vs. capsules.. its not that you cannot take them in capsules but most companies fill these "caps" with prohormones and/or other additives and you wind up clueless on what you are actually using... the company you are asking about is ran by one of the lowest life people i have ever encountered and one that has no care for anyone but himself... the things they do are despicable and rotten to say the least...

here is the issue with liquid vs. capsules.. its not that you cannot take them in capsules but most companies fill these "caps" with prohormones and/or other additives and you wind up clueless on what you are actually using... the company you are asking about is ran by one of the lowest life people i have ever encountered and one that has no care for anyone but himself... the things they do are despicable and rotten to say the least...

Thank you Dylan. And thank you for your hard and great work. You manage to cut to the core needs for the natural bodybuilder. You are a great inspiration.

Thank you Dylan. And thank you for your hard and great work. You manage to cut to the core needs for the natural bodybuilder. You are a great inspiration.
absolutely brother, you are very welcome and i truly appreciate the words.. you will always get nothing but straight answers from me... so whenever you need any help, just let me know!

that seems to be the norm for them more so lately as well... there are more and more people complaining here about it daily
I actually buy stuff from ISARMs and EA.. I like both companies.. No bashing for either one. We should all be part of a large team

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

They have a money back guarantee but how are you supposed to prove to them you're taking a chem that's sold as not for human consumption. LOL. Go with Isarms because you will see person after person saying they get good results. It's legit.

They have a money back guarantee but how are you supposed to prove to them you're taking a chem that's sold as not for human consumption. LOL. Go with Isarms because you will see person after person saying they get good results. It's legit.
absolutely right brother!

Top Bottom