napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

dbol

mandla

dbol
wassup everyone

im 31, 6'2" , 227lb and been training for 12 years. i have made a lot of gains through out this period having started at 154lb. i have never used supplementation save for creatine which i havent used to any great extent spanning more than a month so iv been a 99.9% natural and zero sup lifter. i train 4-5 times per week focusing mostly on heavy deads and squats.im a big guy but i want harder leaner muscles now.
a friend introduced me to dbol on the 8th of March 2017 and i have only taken 15mg and really not sure if i must continue as there isnt any access to PCT or Test or AI's in Zimbabwe where im from.i need advice as i am very ignorant on the subject of PEDs, having read extensively and watched several videos im tempted to flush the dbol down the toilet and just keep on keeping on the same way i have been these last 12years.

Regards

p.s. hope i didnt break any of the posting rules....

thanks in advance

you better start using supliments instead of usind dbol.
dbol used alone i think is the worst ideea, after u will stop using u will lose almost all gains,
u cannot use dbol without pct or without ai.
dbol won t give u lean gains, it is suitable for bulking,
u should use dbol with test, but without pct and antiestrogen.... u will better stay natty.
in conclusion....don t use it ;)
good luck

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

dbol
wassup everyone

im 31, 6'2" , 227lb and been training for 12 years. i have made a lot of gains through out this period having started at 154lb. i have never used supplementation save for creatine which i havent used to any great extent spanning more than a month so iv been a 99.9% natural and zero sup lifter. i train 4-5 times per week focusing mostly on heavy deads and squats.im a big guy but i want harder leaner muscles now.
a friend introduced me to dbol on the 8th of March 2017 and i have only taken 15mg and really not sure if i must continue as there isnt any access to PCT or Test or AI's in Zimbabwe where im from.i need advice as i am very ignorant on the subject of PEDs, having read extensively and watched several videos im tempted to flush the dbol down the toilet and just keep on keeping on the same way i have been these last 12years.

Regards

p.s. hope i didnt break any of the posting rules....

thanks in advance

Brother listen you never run any cycle without testosterone as your base. Oral only cycles are clearly a no no. You will fuk urself up man. If i was you your friend is a moron no disrespect to you but clearly he does not know anything about AAS. Stay natural if you cannot get your hands on Testosterone PCT or AI products. Stay on this forum and watch Dylan's youtube channel and you will learn the correct way of running gear.

Dbol It is not for what you are looking to achieve at all, you'll gain weight but not in a good way, you need a test base to use with it and an AI as said above otherwise you will have a lot of water retention and bad side effects, you would need liver supports as well. You should look into sarms as they can be shipped to you. Dylan or Rick can set you up with a stack to reach your goals.

thanks to everyone for the responses....really helped.been doing a lot more research and fortunately got in touch with some suppliers...

ok Test base is important so im thinking Test E or Test P but not so keen on Test P coz of the painful injections...i will run Test alone with Nolvadex as an AI and Clen for cutting.5 weeks and im out.I wont be taking any orals

regards

oh yeah....Test E has a longer half life right and so fewer injections....that is a big bonus for me

thanks to everyone for the responses....really helped.been doing a lot more research and fortunately got in touch with some suppliers...

ok Test base is important so im thinking Test E or Test P but not so keen on Test P coz of the painful injections...i will run Test alone with Nolvadex as an AI and Clen for cutting.5 weeks and im out.I wont be taking any orals

regards

Smart move making the changes, Terrible set up on the changes.

Yes, go with Test E
NOOOO, nolva is not an AI
NOOOO, DON'T USE CLEN (which IS an oral BTW)

DO you have a PCT planned? How long are you running the test? What dose?

What is your current bodyfat at bro? What is your goals? You defnitely don't want to use Dbol by itself. All cycles require test as a base

EZ from what i understand Clen isnt a steroid so i didnt consider it an oral steroid

It's not an oral steroid, but it is very harsh oral with nasty side effects. We don't advise or condone it's use at all. It's just not worth it

my body fat is at 20% and im hoping to bring it down to 15%with lean muscle gains and my weight sitting at 200lb

your pct is shit man... thats not a pct whatsoever and STEROIDS ARE NOT FAT BURNERS... you want to cut that much you dont use steroids man... clen is the dirtiest fucking thing you can run and its HORRIBLE for you and its not sustainable... not at all... are you familiar with sarms? if not , start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

read up a bit and let me know and i will help you set up a cutting stack extremely effective, safe and perfect for you..

Read your article..SARMS are pretty damn safe with minimal pct required and no injections.i like.
"On the other hand, for a cutting cycle one should opt for Andarine (S4) along with Cardarine (GW-501516) and Stenabolic (SR9009). At the same time, Nutrobal (MK677) will fit in any cycle, as it has the ability to cut fat and add great size at the same time"

design a stack for me please and help me get it!

Read your article..SARMS are pretty damn safe with minimal pct required and no injections.i like.
"On the other hand, for a cutting cycle one should opt for Andarine (S4) along with Cardarine (GW-501516) and Stenabolic (SR9009). At the same time, Nutrobal (MK677) will fit in any cycle, as it has the ability to cut fat and add great size at the same time"

design a stack for me please and help me get it!

Based on your goals of bringing down bodyfat with some lean mass gains, I would go with the enhanced super stack bro. That's going to be the best option for you and sarmsx can ship to you without any problem at all. Here is the protocol for that along with links to get everything you need

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

but EZ, Dylan and all the veterans what would be a good steroid cycle including PCT for a beginner looking to gain lean mass and shed fat....
dont tell me to research because clearly the internet has lots of gaps, give me a clear answer!
thanks

but EZ, Dylan and all the veterans what would be a good steroid cycle including PCT for a beginner looking to gain lean mass and shed fat....
dont tell me to research because clearly the internet has lots of gaps, give me a clear answer!
thanks

I will explain something to you buddy steroids are not fat burners diet and training burns fat not gear. This is a misconception that gear burns fat. Get a cutting sarms stack from sarmsx to help. A beginner should start with test only cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes dangans i hear you very loud a clear....Test only cycle with what AI (Aromaisin?) and what PCT?

my diet is solid.it's sad that i cant or rather dont know how to post pics on the platform but im in good condition and need that extra push after all these years of training but sadly im not getting the answers i was hoping for.
i thought someone would give sample cycles for me to research on because being a newbie there is no way that i could possibly know what a good cycle is and how to stack for goals but that is the premise on which one should post and at times its asking too much from an ignorant newbie.its like saying to a new guy in the gym, first time, never touched iron "what program do you want to run?" that isnt the best question.i would ask
"what are your goals?"
and based on this response id design a program for the newbie to research and if satisfied try out for 12 weeks and check progress...id give a non ambigous answer so to speak and that is all im asking!

i rant but truth is im frustrated

regards

Top Bottom