napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbol

bavoco

Hi, Dylan I watched your video on dbol facts and I was wondering what would be the consequences of running a dbol only cycle. Thanks!

Should have watched the video titled "WHY ORAL ONLY CYCLES ARE HORRIBLE" instead

Your balls will shut off, your hormones will go crazy, and you'll lose every bit of progress you've made. If you're too afraid to pin a needle, this isn't the game for you.

Highest conversion rate to estrogen, very wet compound, will lose majority of gains EVEN IF RUN CORRECTLY and please don't do 1/4 ass research then pop up to ask questions that show you put all of 7 seconds work into this.

Hi, Dylan I watched your video on dbol facts and I was wondering what would be the consequences of running a dbol only cycle. Thanks!

You can get all the answers you need by watching Dylans video on why not to run an oral cycle.

What is your stars, goals, and experience and why are you asking about a Dbol only cycle?

12 years ago i did my first cycle ever, Dbol 3 x 10 mg a day for 5 weeks. Felt like shit, looked like shit, gaine 15 pounds of water and got a depression for 2 years.

With that said, FUCK DIANABOL.

Go 250 mg test e/c and 30-40 mg turinabol ED instead and you will see some shit ;)

12 years ago i did my first cycle ever, Dbol 3 x 10 mg a day for 5 weeks. Felt like shit, looked like shit, gaine 15 pounds of water and got a depression for 2 years.

With that said, FUCK DIANABOL.

Go 250 mg test e/c and 30-40 mg turinabol ED instead and you will see some shit ;)
thank you for sharing because there are countless stories of dbol only cycles that ended just like yours and its so important for me people to come forward and tell of their past experiences...

Dbol is great... If you wanna gain a ton of water, lose it and wonder if you actually made any gains in the end. And I'd say I actually respond pretty well to it. Slim is right, Tbol is a much better choice imo

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Top Bottom