napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Question/ Tiredness

Bradqb11

So I am 2 weeks into Tren E at 400 a week, Test E at 400 a week, Anavar at 50 mg a day and HGH at 3.5 IU a day. The last couple of days I am exhausted throughout the day. Do you think it's the Tren or HGH (been on for 3 weeks of HGH)....

are you running any protection with your anavar? tren and test are not even kicking yet with longer esters but if you are not protecting against toxicity with an oral, even as weak and pathetic anavar is, it will still cause this but hgh could do this to you as well... both can cause lethargy... if your liver is taxed, which it shouldnt be after two weeks at only 50 mg of anavar unless you have someone that did not dose them properly, then that can cause it...

Thanks...I am taking Tudca and Liver cleanser as well. I feel like it's the Tren since the ester matches up with the time frame. Any other supplements? Also taking Aromosin and Caber.

I am taking Tudca and milk thistle for the liver. I am thinking it's the Tren as the ester is matching up with the time frame since I have been on HGH for 3 weeks and have not felt this. Any other suggestions and will go go away after a while?

Top Bottom