napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Question

bulkingby

Dylan,

Thanks for your videos! The information in your videos have helped a lot in recent times.

Just wanted to ask your thoughts for a good second cycle!

I'm currently doing a lot of strength and conditioning, including a fair amount of Olympic lifting. The goal would be to use it to gain strength and keep as much of it as possible (obviously that is dependent on the compound and the PCT used)

The first cycle was sustanon 250, 1 ml twice a week.

Background info: currently weighing around 180lbs, always found it hard to put on weight and have maintained a low bf%, not by choice, just by a very quick metabolism.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

That is fair enough!
Cycle history: 1 14 week sustanon 250. 1ml twice a week.
Results: 20lbs of body weight, so far i've retained all of it
sides: small amounts of extra hair and acne, slightly sensitive nipples, nothing bad at all.
PCT: during, 40mg tamoxifen when i got sensitive nipples, took it for 3 days and it never came back. After 25mg exemestane weeks 1-2, 40mg tamoxifen weeks 1-2, 20mg tamoxifen weeks 3-4

Goals: To weigh 200lbs and achieve the following lifts deadlift-550 Squat-450 bench-308 snatch-300 (obviously these are long term goals and will not come from a single cycle, but over the next year or two of training). Ideally i would like my next cycle to be retainable as possible, in both weight and strength gained.
Current lifts: dead-440 squat-375 bench-265 snatch-225

Training history: 6 years in and out of the gym. Due to my last workplace (of 5 years) i was forced to do a lot of cardio and endurance training. However over the last year since i have left that profession i have been able to focus on strength training (specifically power and Olympic lifting).

height: 5'7
weight: 180
bf%: around 12% (used calipers and scales to measure)

Forgot to add: 1mg arimadex every 48 hours during the cycle too.
And in summary from my second cycle, looking for strength gain, clean muscle mass, and a good chance of retaining gains (assuming correct pct ect).

Again, thanks for the videos Dylan, hope that info helps

That is fair enough!
Cycle history: 1 14 week sustanon 250. 1ml twice a week.
Results: 20lbs of body weight, so far i've retained all of it
sides: small amounts of extra hair and acne, slightly sensitive nipples, nothing bad at all.
PCT: during, 40mg tamoxifen when i got sensitive nipples, took it for 3 days and it never came back. After 25mg exemestane weeks 1-2, 40mg tamoxifen weeks 1-2, 20mg tamoxifen weeks 3-4

Goals: To weigh 200lbs and achieve the following lifts deadlift-550 Squat-450 bench-308 snatch-300 (obviously these are long term goals and will not come from a single cycle, but over the next year or two of training). Ideally i would like my next cycle to be retainable as possible, in both weight and strength gained.
Current lifts: dead-440 squat-375 bench-265 snatch-225

Training history: 6 years in and out of the gym. Due to my last workplace (of 5 years) i was forced to do a lot of cardio and endurance training. However over the last year since i have left that profession i have been able to focus on strength training (specifically power and Olympic lifting).

height: 5'7
weight: 180

bf%: around 12% (used calipers and scales to measure)

You are still a bit on the young side for steroid use my friend. Have you considered sarms to help,you reach your goals?

To be honest i haven't looked into them a whole lot. But i am certainly open to it.
What would you say would be a benefit of using sarms over steroids?

Top Bottom