napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle and pct time etc

bluebarry

hey, just wondering on a simple question here, getting couple mixed answers so i figured i ask again, planning on running a 8 week cycle on LGD and S4.

1.first off what happens if i miss couple days on the cycle, ( might be leaving town for like 3-4 days ) and dont want to risk bringing the sarms on board the flight?

2. do i start my MINI PCT right after my cycle? right on the 9th week mark for 4 weeks?

3. how fast can i start up my 2nd cycle after my mini pct?

thanks guys

hey, just wondering on a simple question here, getting couple mixed answers so i figured i ask again, planning on running a 8 week cycle on LGD and S4.

1.first off what happens if i miss couple days on the cycle, ( might be leaving town for like 3-4 days ) and dont want to risk bringing the sarms on board the flight?

2. do i start my MINI PCT right after my cycle? right on the 9th week mark for 4 weeks?

thanks guys

If you miss a couple days it's not the end of the world, but you want to try to avoid that. You can bring sarms on a plane. Just put them in your checked bag. Also you want to run 12 week cycles. 8 weeks is a little short.

After the mini pct wait two to three weeks and you can start another cycle

This is how it should all look

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed in the am

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

thanks guys
1. as long as its only a few days, then you are fine bro.... 2. yes, you start it right after you complete your cycle but you should be running a 12 week cycle, not 8... sarms just start to peak at week 8... it would make less than no sense to stop at 8 weeks... 3. 3-4 weeks after your mini pct, you can start again...

Top Bottom