napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle history help

athidelts

Hi dylan. I've been. Wanting to speak to u for a while and I've been on tapatalk listening to different guys I must admit never met giving me advice on pct or blast and cruise. And I've just been sent your link for your recent youtube video about people giving advice on this.

I'm very glad I watched it as I nearly started the cruise as I've been blasting for way too long.
I will give u a run down of what I've been on and I really hope u can help me as I don't want to be on trt for the rest of my life. This is what I've been on....

" Complete cycle history. First course was 10ml sus and 10ml deca. Done little courses since then up until maybe 6 years ago when I started mixing different esters. Cyp and deca with anavar min 8 to 10 weeks on each one and then would just stop. My diet was pretty bad back then and never did a pct and lost most of my gains. Biggest one to date is the one im currently on. 750ml sus a week, 500ml tren E a week, 500ml deca a week W 1-10. W 11-13 T PROP and x2 25mg proviron tablets a day. And currently half way through the 2nd week of short easter.
Last 3 months I've been on peps 200mcg ghrp6 + 100mcg mod grf 1-29 before breakfast. 2iu hgh pre/workout and 200mcg ghrp6+ 100mcg mod grf 1-29 post workout and same ghrp and ghrh pep pre bed. I've actually not come off taking injectables on this cycle for about 6 months.. Started then trickled then started again"

PCT for each cycle I have never done.

Goals putting on as much mass as possible and loosing body fat now with the diet I'm on.

Supplements as follows
- mutant casein protein x2 per day
-mutant bcaa intra workout
-shatter sx-7 pre workout
-multi vit, 1400mg alaskan fish oil, 450mg calcium and magnesium, 1 liv52 tablet l, 3 grams buffered vitamin c, morning, post workout and pre bed.

General idea of nutrition is good now
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) Hernia operation and currently just started my first dose of 500iu hcg as I was going to run the t proponate a couple more weeks just so I can kick start my balls

It's ironic that you say "kick start my balls" because "kick" and "balls" are about to happen in this thread........

you are saying you have never ran a pct one time? wtf do you mean kickstart your balls? while suppressing them further but running more steroids? man, bro, no fucking way on the planet earth im advising you to use steroids after what you have done... you are on another level of reckless... have you had any bloodwork done whatsoever?

Yes I have but not for Test or estrogen. Liver, creatine levels, kidneys nornal. Blood pressure normal and not high. I train very strict and always concentrate on the negatives. But I would like to have children soon. And the reason why I never did a pct course is because I never did a proper course only half hearted. My diet is on point aswel

sent from BlackBerry Dtek60

But this is the first proper cycle I have done and I went a bit over board and just didnt know when to stop and someone explained to me I need to do a PCT cycle... so Ive been studying it on ljne and realised I fucked up but I need to come off... I started hcg yesterday as I still have 2 weeks left on t proponate short esters. But I was going to stay on a week longer so I can get some more hcg I'm me. 500iu twice a week then start pct. I also was going to start aromasin today at 12.5mg eod while on t proponate and run it all the way into pct...I have also just purchased 2 boxes of clomid 10 x 50mg and 2 boxes of nolvadex aswel. Is this a good protocol??

sent from BlackBerry Dtek60

By the way I'm THEKURGAN(stoph). Just realised I replied with my other account

Sent from my BBA100-2 using Tapatalk

I never even saw your stats posted bro. What are those?

Also given your reckless history I don't think cycling is such a good idea without getting a full hormone panel done to see where you are at

I never even saw your stats posted bro. What are those?

Also given your reckless history I don't think cycling is such a good idea without getting a full hormone panel done to see where you are at
Hi rick
Stats meaning age etc ?

sent from my BlackBerry dtek60

you are saying you have never ran a pct one time? wtf do you mean kickstart your balls? while suppressing them further but running more steroids? man, bro, no fucking way on the planet earth im advising you to use steroids after what you have done... you are on another level of reckless... have you had any bloodwork done whatsoever?
Hi dylan. When u mean blood work... what do u actually mean by that ?

stats are age/height/weight/body fat

you have never had a full hormonal panel done whatsoever and you have no clue the damage you may have done...

these are the tests you need...

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

here is a link to purchase the test you need... http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

stats are age/height/weight/body fat

you have never had a full hormonal panel done whatsoever and you have no clue the damage you may have done...

these are the tests you need...

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

here is a link to purchase the test you need... http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day
Thanks dylan for the advice... with me living in Thailand would that be a problem ordering it ?

you wont be able to order than in thaliand but what on earth are you doing using steroids with that high of a body fat man??? seriously... why are you so reckless? do you just not care at all about your health and well being?

I didn't realise mate. But I have started the hcg yesterday. 500iu twice a week or u think I should go more for 4 weeks.. And the t proponate I'm now in week 2 I'm going to extend an extra week so when I finish the test prop. 3 days later I can start my pct. Which I have purchased already

ef893b5beac67d4e171ae58e1f62e33a.jpg

But regarding the mk-2866 and gw-501516. I tried to get it from my supplier here but they have never heard of these. And I also have LIV52 to protect my liver, kidneya etc. Would this be OK as a last resort and get my bloods checked after to see how I'm progressing

Or is there any other product I can get that can help me out of this stupid situation

And was it a good idea to start the hcg now before I finish the t ptop just to help a little bit

Top Bottom