napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help

subarok

.I am a 50 year old man who is an age group athlete and compete in Ironman Triathlons...I have always kept myself in shape through playing football in my younger years...I have been researching using steroids etc to give me a boost for my chosen sport of long distance triathlon.I have been worried about my T levels over the past few months and got some tests done a few weeks ago,which shows my T levels below the normal range..I have completely lost my sexual libido,and have not had the same energy levels for my training over the past 6 months or so,i am blaming this on the amount of long distance training i have been doing over the past few years...I have zero experience in using/taking steroids etc and am very nervous about using them but would love to see what difference they would make to an age grouper like myself.I have been on lots of forums over the past few months researching steroids etc,and decided to start a simple cycle of testesterone cypionate at 100mg/week for a 12 week cycle,not really sure how much performance gain this will give me on an endurance level?

Could i ask you for some advice on these matters...I just took my 1st dose of test today,and was wondering what else if anything i should use to help my situation.
I have my A race in June 2016 and i want to be in peak shape for that race,would you please give me some advice on what i should be using...Should i be taking Testesterone? Can i take a sarm with Test?

Thanks for thereplyRackity Arms.I will do some research now on the links you posted.As i said i am a complete virgin to steroids and want to get this right.I know there will be health risks with this stuff,i am just looking to make some good gains on my endurance with as little risk to my health as possible.Thanks again for the reply.
Much appreciated.

You should use at least 200mgs of testosterone/week with ostarine 25mgs/ed and nutrobal 25mgs/ed (sarms1.com). Add cardrine GW for endurance/cardio @ 20mgs/ed.

Research here:
https://www.isarms.com/ostarine-mk-2866
https://www.isarms.com/cardarine-gw-501516
https://www.isarms.com/nutrobal-mk-677

How long of a cycle can i do on these with the test,and what type of pct would you suggest? I have about 28 weeks to my race.would i need to be finished my cycle before the race?.I am not too woried about being tested as its only the pros they are interested in.

Sorry for all the questions guys,just trying to cover all my bases before i get started.Thanks for the advice so far,did some research on the sarms and all looks good.I need some advice on the length of my cycle,asi am racing in June next year,i want to be in peak condition for that race,so when should i start/finish a cycle to ensure this is the case?Also as i said previously iam a 1st timer using steroids/sarms,can anyone give me a proper PCT if i run 200 mg test cyp with the ostarine 25mgnutrabol 25mg and the gw at 20mg..Lots of different stuff on forums but if someone could give me some solid advice on the timings of my cycles etc and a PCTi would really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance guys for the help......

I would suggest you to run a 12 weeks cycle of testosterone with cardarine only, then do a 4 week PCT, and then do a 12 week cycle of SARMs. This way you will finish just before your race, and will lose the minimum of your performance.

Thanks again

I would suggest you to run a 12 weeks cycle of testosterone with cardarine only, then do a 4 week PCT, and then do a 12 week cycle of SARMs. This way you will finish just before your race, and will lose the minimum of your performance.

Thanks again for the advice Big Daddy......inow need to get the cardarine ordered asap....what PCT would you advise to run after this 1st cycle:I will get the Pct gear i need ordered now along with the cardarine...

Thanks again for the advice Big Daddy......inow need to get the cardarine ordered asap....what PCT would you advise to run after this 1st cycle:I will get the Pct gear i need ordered now along with the cardarine...

Make sure you get cardarine from a legitimate place like sarms1.com. For PCT, you need clomid/nolvadex/hcgenerate and light osta.

Thanks

Make sure you get cardarine from a legitimate place like sarms1.com. For PCT, you need clomid/nolvadex/hcgenerate and light osta.

Thanks again for the advice Ricketyarms,i am in uk so will probably use research liduids europe for the cardarine.any thoughts?If i use 200mg of test/week with 20mg of cardarine/day for the 12 week cycle,how much clomid/nolvadex/hcgenerate and light osta should i use for the PcT? Again sorry for all the questions,but i have absoloutely no experience in the matter and really want to get the dosage etc right..

You can get your stuff from sarms1.com in the UK too, as they deliver internationally. I would be very cautious with other SARMs suppliers, as there are no regulations to the research chemicals, so many suppliers will give bunk products, or what's even worse - many sell PH's as if they were SARMs. People get results, but they are not aware of the side effects to come from PH's.

As for the PCT, the dosages should look like this:
Week 1-2: 2 Week Pre-PCT Kickstart

HCGenerate ES (5 caps/day) – 2 caps AM/1 post workout/1 PM

Cardarine (GW-501516) – 20mgs/day (10mgs AM/10mgs PM)

Week 3-7: 5 Week PCT

Clomid – 50/50/25/25/12.5

Nolvadex – 40/20/20/20/10

Aromasin – week 1-2: 12.5mgs EOD, week 3-4: 7.5mgs EOD

Cardarine (GW-501516) – 20mgs/day (10mgs AM/10mgs PM)

Ostarine (MK-2866) – 25/25/25/12.5

N2Guard – 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM

NOTE: Dosages are PER DAY, example Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5, means Week 1 you take 50mgs/day, Week 2 50mgs/day and so on.

More advice please...

That's the way to go.

Back again for some extra advice,I want to thank you all for the previous advice,I am using the gw and test cyp at the moment.doing 125 mg of test cyp each week,really a TRT dose only and using 10 mg of gw 5 am and 5 pm......I am now entering race phase training and had a question regarding Testerone suspension...Can I take a shot of test suspension the day before a race to give me an extra boost in power/ aggression etc? Basically looking for a short lasting extra boost for race day,bearing in mind the races I will be doing will be 1/2 and full ironman distance races,lasting 5 to 10 hours.... Any advice would be greatly appreciated..Thanks in advance...

Top Bottom