napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help

dokoters

Hi fella, to start off with your videos are great and valuable source of information even to the guys who has been around a while..

I'm 47 and been training since age 19, been through some serious setback worst being a motorcycle crash in 1989 where I lost my right patella and another rta in 2005 where I broke my back, I've had others but not as bad..

Taken gear for years on and off but not huge dosages, in the 1200mg mark! I have competed in UK shows and won my class in the British Championships in 2009..

I've just started back on the gear after being off since June 2016, at the moment I'm taking a blend of 250mg of Deca and 200mg of Test E per ml (450mg) plus an additional 100mg of Test Cypionate per week, also 60mg of Tbol daily 30mg am/pm.
25mg of Proviron am/pm (50mg) 12.5mg of Aromasin every other day and 0.5mg Caber every 3rd day..
I was going to run this for 6 weeks then take out the tbol, deca blend and cyp and replace it with a blend of Test P, Tren Ace and Mast Prop for the summer, any questions thoughts please.

Last edited:
What is your full stats, your current goals, and cyc.ing experience?

How long have you been on the current cycle? You want to switch compounds now, and how long were you planning on doing that for?

What is your full stats, your current goals, and cyc.ing experience?

How long have you been on the current cycle? You want to switch compounds now, and how long were you planning on doing that for?

Hi, I'm 5"6 and weigh at the moment 86kg with around 10% bodyfat, goals are to compete again next year as heavy as I can but in shredded condition, previous stage weight was 76kg. been on the current cycle for 3 weeks now so was thinking another 3 on it but if gains are still coming maybe stay on a further 2? then switch to the Test P, Mast P and Tren A for a further 6 weeks..

why on earth would you run deca for 6 weeks? or even 8? that literally makes no sense whatsoever... that is completely pointless.. it often doesn't even begin to start working until then... it needs to be ran a MINIMUM of 12 weeks and generally 14 is the best option... its one of the longest esters you can run... are you sure you know what you are doing man? this is set up so bad... it makes no sense... what do you have planned for pct? do you have all ancillaries for estrogen and prolactin?

Ok then I should run Deca for 12-14 weeks! best run with? Test E/Cyp? anything else, seen somewhere you mention Primo E, something I've never used.
PCT,
HCG at 5000iu's for the first 14 days,
Day 1-14- 50mg Clomid am/pm,
Day 1 -14 -20mg Nolva AM/PM for the first 2 weeks then
Day 14-28 50mg Clomid PM, 20mg Nolva PM.

Taking 12.5mg Aromasin EOD and 0.5mg Caber every 3rd day.
??cheers..

brother, do you have any clue what you are doing here? this is a mess bro... seriously... you NEVER run hcg in pct and your pct is pure shit as well... its so incomplete and with deca of all things, you absolutely do not want to run a shit pct... have you already started this stack??? primo needs to be ran 14 weeks and is a great fit here but if you already started it then you need to just stick with what you have going because it does not fit here...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom