napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle advice

horloverys

Hey mate just wondering if you could help me out and educate me a little more. I watched your video on bulking cycles and I like the way you carry yourself. Im 30 years old. Ive run a test cycles before but been wanting to run a 12 week cycle consisting of sus 250 and DECA. Was going to run my test at 350-500 tops and my Deca at 250-350. You mentioned running Aromasin 12.5mg every other day and caber 0.5 mg every 3 days while im on cycle and for my pct to run Clomid 50mg the first 2 weeks each day and then 25mg for the next two weeks and also Nola 40mg a day for the first 2 weeks and then 20mg for the following two weeks. I was just wondering if all that was correct or If I misunderstood something and how long after my last injection do I begin my pct? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Top Bottom