napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle

dranertee

Hey man u seem really informative and know what you're talking about im going into show and for my cycle i was thinking about running a tren a tren e mix at 225 e and 100 ace a week for 12 weeks then do dbol and anadrol together at 25mg each a day for 4 weeks then take time off from the orals and 4 weeks out start winstrol at 50mg a day then masteron load 2 weeks before the show injecting 100mg of mast prop everyday up to the show 2 weeks out how would you go about this cycle and what adjustments would you make?

Why would you run dbol and adrol at the same time ? Where's your test ? Posts your stats..they are going to ask for them.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Your post is very hard to read. What are your full stats ? When is your show?

brother, this clearly is not english class but if you cannot even use punctuation then its pretty damn hard to understand...

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Hey man u seem really informative and know what you're talking about im going into show and for my cycle i was thinking about running a tren a tren e mix at 225 e and 100 ace a week for 12 weeks then do dbol and anadrol together at 25mg each a day for 4 weeks then take time off from the orals and 4 weeks out start winstrol at 50mg a day then masteron load 2 weeks before the show injecting 100mg of mast prop everyday up to the show 2 weeks out how would you go about this cycle and what adjustments would you make?

Can you use punctuation? This is just one long mess of a sentence and I don't understand.

What is your full stats, goals, and experience?

Top Bottom