napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Crushing Aromasin - is it safe?

TrainDirty

Hi, I usually use Arimidex but decided to use Aromasin for this cycle. It is 25 mg tiny pill, making it very difficult to break.

The note in the wrapper says the pill should not be crushed or broken.

What is the alternative? Is it OK to take 25 mg E3D? Will there be any adverse effects for 25mg as a single dose?

Just take 25mg E3D, there honestly isnt that big of a difference it really won't matter. 25mg E3D is 50mg a week 12.5mg EOD is 43.75mg a week

[PM me for Titan Research price list, Use code SDbronco for 10% off your order!]

Interested in what brand you're using. Do you have a pill splitter? Walgreens under $6 has a good one I use for my aromasin tabs when I have em. Going thru caps right now though :p

As to your original question, there is no safety concern for splitting the tablet other than you will lose the ability to accurately dose. It's almost impossible to eyeball efficiently in powdered form. At the end of the day though, if it's 15mg in one pile and 10mg in the other you're taking EOD, it's probably not the end of the world either. Pill splitter is going to be your best friend here.

SD, your math is off. Every other day at 12.5 mgs. totals 50 mgs. a week. For instance, you start on a Monday. Then Wednesday, Friday, Sunday. That's 4 days times 12.5 equals 50.

SD, your math is off. Every other day at 12.5 mgs. totals 50 mgs. a week. For instance, you start on a Monday. Then Wednesday, Friday, Sunday. That's 4 days times 12.5 equals 50.
That's actually not true. His math is correct. On EOD dosing you'll get 3 doses one week and 4 doses the next week. It averages out to 3.5 doses per week not 4

Mon, wed, Friday, Sunday means only Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday the next week

I think the week thing is irrelevant. Per week is irrelevant to every other day. I mean you take it every other day from the beginning of one's cycle to the very end. Per week is a paradox.

Top Bottom