napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is it cool to intermittent fast while on a sarm cycle?

blaze91

Want to do a S4 sarm cycle and I'm Intermittent Fasting 18 off 6 on. Been IF for about 6 weeks and seems like I have increased in strength and leaned out..I have no issues with sluggishness etc while IF. just making sure I can do both? Anybody have experience with doing both?

Want to do a S4 sarm cycle and I'm Intermittent Fasting 18 off 6 on. Been IF for about 6 weeks and seems like I have increased in strength and leaned out..I have no issues with sluggishness etc while IF. just making sure I can do both? Anybody have experience with doing both?

Ive done it myself with great success. If you are having great results with IF off of sarms, you'll have even better results on them. Sarms will enhance any successful diet you are running

i dont know if its cool or not... (just fucking around bro) but its completely fine if thats what you want to do... im not a huge fan of the diet but that does not mean it doesnt work... its just not for me but rick loved it when he did it... you just have to see what works for you brother

Top Bottom