napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Clicking on a Notification takes me to the Home Screen

cybrsage

I have a notification, when I open it up and click on the link inside, instead of taking me to the thread, it takes me to the Home page. If it is a notification of a PM, it DOES take me to the PM inbox, though.

Yea we are aware of it bro still working on the little things but feel free to PM with anything else you might find, good looking out !

This is a fairly intricate code but it is now fixed guys... Some of these bugs require a bit more time than others but trust me, they will all be fixed timely for everyone... This one is important and convenient so it was a priority...

DylanGemelli said:
This is a fairly intricate code but it is now fixed guys... Some of these bugs require a bit more time than others but trust me, they will all be fixed timely for everyone... This one is important and convenient so it was a priority...

You are the man!! Thanks.

JM750 said:
DylanGemelli said:

You are the man!! Thanks.

Im on it brother!! :D

JM750 said:
I'm having the same problem. Damn, I'ma have to go find another site! LOL :D

Not! :p :p :p

I forbid you to leave ;-)

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

You Jest, Go get me a Code Writer lol. I click on it an it takes me to main index page lol. But it's all good. at least it tells me where to look lol.

Olympus said:
JM750 said:

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Ooh, ok. You talked me into staying! :D

JM750 said:
Olympus said:
JM750 said:

Ooh, ok. You talked me into staying! :D

They don't call me the Asian persuasion for nothin!!!

Still seems to be broken,

The first notification in the list goes to the homepage, the rest seem to work fine..

weird,

If i then go to the correct thread and post again, the notification then seems to work. but on first load after a new comment it points to the homepage.

The site will continue to get better and better fellas. As soon as I put my headshot on the main page we will definitelyhave more females become members.

It's all a work in process.

Re: RE: Re: Clicking on a Notification takes me to the Home Screen

9th Wonder said:
The site will continue to get better and better fellas. As soon as I put my headshot on the main page we will definitelyhave more females become members.

It's all a work in process.
Well, of that's the case let's get that mug up there.

Top Bottom