napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ChickRock's progress pics and 2014-2015 transformation

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
As many of you know, I've been helping chickrock with her body transformation over the last year. She has made some remarkable progress with my guidance, and I'm extremely proud of what she has accomplished.

I set her up on a very good diet plan that fit her schedule well, and she did great making that work. As you can tell by these photos, she made a heck of a change in a years time. Our first primary focus was to get her into a better shape with some fat loss. The results speak for themselves because she really tightened up considerably. She literally busted her ass to get where she is at, and I couldn't be more proud of her. I take pride in guiding her, but this is all her. She even setup her own training herself. She just simply asked me to look over her plan and critique anything that needed changed. Everything worked like a charm.

9d2c0cbda0f6ad7fcfe74bc3f9822570.jpg

cd642038c267fc2ad1c9587f9c86245e.jpg

b8b8316361670b05afbf1d3ce558690c.jpg

baf719c24ebb28b51fed0154f314b3c8.jpg

Once we both felt comfortable that she was in pretty good shape and happy with the fat loss achieved, we decided it was time to take it up a notch and add some strength and muscle mass. She trains like a beast, and I had no doubt that she was going to respond well

I had her on more of a recomposition diet at this point, as we still wanted some fat loss but at this point muscle and strength was the goal.

I had her start up some sarms and she used Ostarine (MK-2866) at 12.5mg per day and GW-501516 at 20mg per day. The cycle was 8 weeks and here are some of the results. She definitely added some size, particularly to shoulders, traps, and arms as well as adding width to the back.

66fa719f365d00c3cc5d90ad2498fbad.jpg

3355ff345cc0bd243294abe3c4d99c7f.jpg

df1c41b6d98f8b02d77c31cc623b4980.jpg

In about a month or so, I'll be putting her on the sarms triple stack from pure essence for a full 12 weeks. I think the addition of S4 and the quality of pure essence will take things to a new level for her, especially with her mindset, the way she trains, and her dedication!!

I'm proud of ya, ChickRock! You Rock!! ;)

Some of those aren't even current. I need to get some updated versions of a few of those. I still can't hardly believe the changes I've made. I remember being discouraged back in February bc I could barely squat 55# without hurting myself. Now 140# is getting too easy! I'm so excited to step it up next month and see what my results are! I'll log my daily diet and workouts and post them from time to time.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Thank you for ALL of your help and pushing me hard Rick. Couldn't have done it without you!

Awesome transformation. You have built a great solid base and now the results you will get especially from a triple stack will be phenomenal.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

chickrock15 said:
Thank you for ALL of your help and pushing me hard Rick. Couldn't have done it without you!

It's been my pleasure through the whole experience! You have motivated me a ton, and I'm inspired by what you've accomplished. Stand proud for what you've done. You've earned it!

chickrock15 said:
Some of those aren't even current. I need to get some updated versions of a few of those. I still can't hardly believe the changes I've made. I remember being discouraged back in February bc I could barely squat 55# without hurting myself. Now 140# is getting too easy! I'm so excited to step it up next month and see what my results are! I'll log my daily diet and workouts and post them from time to time.

Yes, I didn't even put numbers down on here, but the gains you've made as far as performance are just as impressive as the physical ones you've made. No doubt about it

Wow that is an amazing transformation. Congrats. Ofcourse you knew you would succeed you had RICK ROCK THA BOSS helping you.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Thanks y'all!! Regular workouts with RickRock will surely help too. He pushes me pretty hard on cardio days.

now this is what i love to see.. that's some serious progress there and i LOVE that you were determined and kept going as you did... its like two entirely different people and YOUR JUST GETTING STARTED... this is phenomenal but imagine where this will lead now... this opened up so many avenues for you to make crazy progress... you are well on your way! i will be here all along the way to help in any way i can... nice work and way to set a great example for others!

Re: RE: Re: ChickRock's progress pics and 2014-2015 transformation

DylanGemelli said:
now this is what i love to see.. that's some serious progress there and i LOVE that you were determined and kept going as you did... its like two entirely different people and YOUR JUST GETTING STARTED... this is phenomenal but imagine where this will lead now... this opened up so many avenues for you to make crazy progress... you are well on your way! i will be here all along the way to help in any way i can... nice work and way to set a great example for others!

Sorry y'all. Just seeing these posts. I'm not getting MOST of my notifications :( thanks Dylan! Some of those are current and some aren't. Rick knows I have confidence issues and why I have them, so I'm bad about taking pix like I should for progress. I can only imagine where I'll be a year from now. Rick is planning on adding in more as we go along. Between you and Rick, I've got the best guys on the planet looking out for me! I'd like to be competition ready in a year and maybe get back into modeling (fitness modeling this time though.) You have no idea how much it means to have y'all's support!

JackSteel said:
Wow great results ChickRock! How did you like the SARMs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Jack! I loved them! I was really sad when it was time to cycle off of them actually lol I'm really anxious to compare the two brands and see how much better PE is over SARMS1.

chickrock15 said:
DylanGemelli said:

Sorry y'all. Just seeing these posts. I'm not getting MOST of my notifications :( thanks Dylan! Some of those are current and some aren't. Rick knows I have confidence issues and why I have them, so I'm bad about taking pix like I should for progress. I can only imagine where I'll be a year from now. Rick is planning on adding in more as we go along. Between you and Rick, I've got the best guys on the planet looking out for me! I'd like to be competition ready in a year and maybe get back into modeling (fitness modeling this time though.) You have no idea how much it means to have y'all's support!

I can definitely have you ready in a years time, but it all comes down to you, and everything we've talked about. The consistency , the diet, and everything that goes along with it. I know that if anyone can do it, you can, so I have no doubt you will succeed.

Excellent, I like that pic with some slight oblique striations coming through, impressive. I'm gonna take a hack saw to my love handles

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: ChickRock's progress pics and 2014-2015 transformation

RickRock said:
chickrock15 said:
DylanGemelli said:

I can definitely have you ready in a years time, but it all comes down to you, and everything we've talked about. The consistency , the diet, and everything that goes along with it. I know that if anyone can do it, you can, so I have no doubt you will succeed.
You know I'm doing everything within my power.

cbbram said:
Nice! Inspirational!
Thank you, cbbram! That's my goal! Better myself while inspiring others!

Top Bottom