domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't catch a break, well actually...

Update. Can't catch a break, well actually...

I posted a few weeks ago about my old lady giving me the boot. After being gone for a bit we were able to work things out and I'm back home. After being home for a few days I was cutting the grass and I slipped off the sidewalk and fractured my ankle in two places. They are dong construction on my street and have the street dug up and it left a three foot drop off the curb. I'll find out tomorrow if I need surgery, this shit sucks. Nowhere to go but up from here I guess. Still been hitting the gym, just doing as much as I can sitting down and obviously no leg days for now.

Had a follow up yesterday and they sent me right in for surgery. They put a plate and eight screws in my ankle. The good news is I could be walking without crutches in a week. Thanks for the love fam, seems to be looking good.
    Last edited by Mb50; 09-15-2017 at 03:42 AM.

Damn bro..see if u can sue

I spoke to an attorney hoping for the best. Already missed 9 days of work unpaid... broke as a joke right now.

Damn that sucks bro. I hope you have a speedy recovery

If they didn't rope that Shit off u should have a solid case

No it's still the way it was. Plus I got pics

thoughts for a quick recovery bro!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Banned
    When it rains it pours. I wish you a speedy recovery bro

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

fuck brother, im really sorry... its better if its a clean break than a ligament tear so hopefully thats what it is... i really wish you the best brother

Thanks For the well wishes fellas. This is why I call this place home. Ain't nowhere to go but up from here.