napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can't catch a break, well actually...

Mb50

Update. Can't catch a break, well actually...

I posted a few weeks ago about my old lady giving me the boot. After being gone for a bit we were able to work things out and I'm back home. After being home for a few days I was cutting the grass and I slipped off the sidewalk and fractured my ankle in two places. They are dong construction on my street and have the street dug up and it left a three foot drop off the curb. I'll find out tomorrow if I need surgery, this shit sucks. Nowhere to go but up from here I guess. Still been hitting the gym, just doing as much as I can sitting down and obviously no leg days for now.

Had a follow up yesterday and they sent me right in for surgery. They put a plate and eight screws in my ankle. The good news is I could be walking without crutches in a week. Thanks for the love fam, seems to be looking good.

Last edited:
I spoke to an attorney hoping for the best. Already missed 9 days of work unpaid... broke as a joke right now.

fuck brother, im really sorry... its better if its a clean break than a ligament tear so hopefully thats what it is... i really wish you the best brother

Thanks For the well wishes fellas. This is why I call this place home. Ain't nowhere to go but up from here.

Had a follow up yesterday and they sent me right in for surgery. They put a plate and eight screws in my ankle. The good news is I could be walking without crutches in a week. Thanks for the love fam, seems to be looking good.

i know that you are down right now and i understand but you are better off having the surgery and getting it healed quickly bro... you know what to do... i wont give you the dad lecture about resting and staying off of it etc... get well brother

Will do thanks brother. It's driving me nuts being stuck on this couch but I'm definitely taking it easy to make sure it heals right.

Will do thanks brother. It's driving me nuts being stuck on this couch but I'm definitely taking it easy to make sure it heals right.
i understand brother... i tore every fucking ligament in my ankle in 2003... it was the worst fucking injury and i would have been far better off breaking it... you will heal in good time brother..

Top Bottom