napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can I please be a moderator???

44YOGearHead

I kinda want the God Hand to blatantly abuse at my own indiscretion, so ummm can I please be a mod? I won't abuse it, I will however shut certain stupid shit down and be a stern mofo. Promise. PAWWWLEEEEEZZEEE???????

I kinda want the God Hand to blatantly abuse at my own indiscretion, so ummm can I please be a mod? I won't abuse it, I will however shut certain stupid shit down and be a stern mofo. Promise. PAWWWLEEEEEZZEEE???????

Ummm I don't think this is helping your case bro

Oh Cmb are very familiar with one another's smart assery. He's my brother from another mother... he just won't claim my black ass in public. Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shit...I'd wear a 44 shirt if u had one

lol I thought about that shit but these ass hats want an arm and a leg for a tee. I want some for myself to train in. Shit like "My hero looks like this" with my own pic on it doing something totally ignorant.

lol I'm gonna make 3 just for us (Cmb, NY and that black guy 44... they always want to feel included with us... sheeez) you fucker better wear em. Sizes?

Ohhhh...fuck this honkie huh??

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Y'all gonna make me drop some loot I see. Bigb, NY, Cmb and Vidal and the list is complete unless The Federal wants one. You guys are messing up my attempts at cheapskatery.

Y'all gonna make me drop some loot I see. Bigb, NY, Cmb and Vidal and the list is complete unless The Federal wants one. You guys are messing up my attempts at cheapskatery.

Hell I'd represent for sure. Let Western NY know what it's all about!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom