domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blood Work Help

Blood Work Help

Hello community,

I recently did some blood work prior to starting 1st SARMS cycle. I do have some highs and lows that worry me, can somebody help me break it down? Currently on trt.

Pg1.JPG
    pg2.jpg

You need an AI your estrogen is high it's double what it should be. I recommend you donate blood because your RBC is high also. Why are your liver values high? Do you drink alcohol?
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

SARMS4SALE https://sarms.forsale

I'm currently taking Aromasin EOD, going to start taking it everyday. I do not drink a lot, maybe about once a month at the most. I just started taking NAC as well to help with liver. I'll def donate some blood.

I'm currently taking Aromasin EOD but will start taking 1 capsule a day. I do drink about once a month but not heavily. I started taking NAC a couple days ago, hopefully that will help with the liver? I'll def will donate some blood. Anything to help. Thank you!

Which of these results on here represent the liver values?
    Thanks!

liver values are alt and ast...

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    liver values are alt and ast...

are you on TRT?

Looks pretty decent. I would get on some N2Guard to help with the liver values and donate blood when you can.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Thanks for everybody's help. Made blood donation appt and will bump up the Aromasin and do blood work in about 3 weeks.
    Yes I'm in TRT. About 3 mos in. 42 yrs old.