napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is blindness with S4 real?

9Rounder

Listen, I've heard it's temporary but come on we're talking about blindness not toe pain. This is vision here people. Is it gradual and if so I guess you could back off the dose, but is there another option that works just as well? Recomp cycle with mass and lean up.

LGD, S4, GW.......or mk-2866, S4, GW

WHAT CHU GUYS THINK? Could S4 be substituted for something else or no?

Listen, I've heard it's temporary but come on we're talking about blindness not toe pain. This is vision here people. Is it gradual and if so I guess you could back off the dose, but is there another option that works just as well? Recomp cycle with mass and lean up.

Hey bro, first of all S4 doesnt cause "blindness"

I have used S4 4 times and have tried 3 different methods to try and avoid the side effect of "yellow tinted vision" and "poor night vision"

S4 should be dosed 50mg/day 25mg/am 25mg 6 hours later. I got terrible night vision issues doing this method. Dylan than told me to follow the 5 on 2 off protocol. Which is dose for 5 days and take 2 days off to try and avoid the build up for the vision impairment. It was better but the vision issue was still too much for me to feel comfortable doing anything at night.

For me I found dosing 4 days on 2 days off was perfect for my body. I still got the benefits but the night vision was only just there and the yellow tint wasn't noticeable. Just be aware these side effects are temporary but if you do a job at night or a job that requires a lot of driving avoid S4 as it can be very dangerous to other around you.

Last edited:
Also you cannot replace S4 in my opinion. I have used all SARMs but S4 is far my favourite when using anything. I don't even personally notice a benefit from GW but S4 is very similar to Winstrol. Its very unique in what it does.

It is I typed this in Brazil with my Apple phone brail keyboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOLLLLLL :)

OP: I don't know who told you about the blindness, but that is just ridiculous. S4 causes a slight yellow tint when you adjust from dark to light. That's all.

There is no blindness with S4 so I don't know where you got that info. What hallens is S4 binds to the ocular receptor and causes a yellow tint in some people and it can take your eyes longer to adjust when going from dark to light or light to dark. Your eyes always have to adjust and this will take a few seconds longer. It's not a big deal at all, and complete.y temporary. Certainly not even remotely close to blindness. Some people don't even notice this side effct at all

I think you've been listening to scare stories from people who talk out of their butt.

I have heard all that about s4. I am nervous as well, but its supposed to be REAL GOOD and I am figuring on putting it in with my next cycle.

blindness? LOL come on bro... blindness? all that it does is cause a yellowish tint to your vision when switching from light to dark etc... it can be uncomfortable for some for a small small period of time and for some, like myself, it does not bother me whatsoever...

Guys, remember you can control the effects with the dosage using Dylan's 5/2 protocol and that is "if" you encounter the side effect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom