napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best Standalone SARM for Recomp

Drew9

Hey Dylan, what is the best standalone SARM for recomp? If you could only pick one SARM?

Thanks

Hey Dylan, what is the best standalone SARM for recomp? If you could only pick one SARM?

Thanks

If I could only pick one sarm for Recomp it would probably be S4. It does awesome for fat loss and gives awesome strength and hardening with some lean mass gains as well.

However for that goal of Recomp, it really makes sense to at least at the minimum go with a stack, and LGD/s4 would be my choices for that goal.

If I could only pick one sarm for Recomp it would probably be S4. It does awesome for fat loss and gives awesome strength and hardening with some lean mass gains as well.

However for that goal of Recomp, it really makes sense to at least at the minimum go with a stack, and LGD/s4 would be my choices for that goal.

So 50 mg/day of S4 is your advice?

I'd have to agree on S4. I'm actually quite surprised at how noticeable it is. And it doesn't take long to notice

definitely s4... please read my s4 dosing protocol very very closely... https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...operly-dose-s4-dylan-gemelli-method-1668.html

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-s4-andarine

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks Dylan....and this has probably been answered in another thread...if so, please redirect me. But how would I want to eat for a re-comp while taking s4? Would I eat as if I was bulking and eat so much over maintenance (caloric wise)? Or would I just eat at maintenance level or slightly below (as if I was on a cut)?

I would guess LGD personally. Or that would be my go-to. If you have a significant amount of adipose to lose you may lean out and be up a couple pounds on the scale. S4 would be good but I tend to view it as a better cutter. I suppose you can put on a little lean mass with S4 if the diet is right though... which we assume will be.

Thanks Dylan....and this has probably been answered in another thread...if so, please redirect me. But how would I want to eat for a re-comp while taking s4? Would I eat as if I was bulking and eat so much over maintenance (caloric wise)? Or would I just eat at maintenance level or slightly below (as if I was on a cut)?

That's a good question for Dylan, but I'm going to guess high protein, low fat and just a few carbs. But again, Dylan would be able to help you better. I just want to see how close I am to his answer lol

If I was doing a recomp I would eat at maintenance mostly or just barely above it on a strict diet with low fats moderate carbs and high protein. Then use daily activity and cardio to create an overall deficit

your best bet her is to stack lgd and s4 bro... that way, you can really dial your diet in more precise because you have more room to play around... the beauty of sarms is they prevent muscle wastage so i generally have people start at 150-200 below maintenance to get that added cutting in.. now, if you accommodate your diet to have higher protein and carbs and lower fat, you can achieve a very strong recomp.... 50-55% protein, 30-35% carbs and 10-15% fats...

your best bet her is to stack lgd and s4 bro... that way, you can really dial your diet in more precise because you have more room to play around... the beauty of sarms is they prevent muscle wastage so i generally have people start at 150-200 below maintenance to get that added cutting in.. now, if you accommodate your diet to have higher protein and carbs and lower fat, you can achieve a very strong recomp.... 50-55% protein, 30-35% carbs and 10-15% fats...

Thanks Dylan/Rick.....so would you suggest doing extra cardio as well, or just stay focused on progressing in the weight room? I'm in a basketball league once a week as well, volleyball twice/week, and run 1-2 times/week....also coming up on deload week. Would I say fuck the deload week since I'm on SARMs and recovery will be enhanced?

you need to extra cardio to get the extra fat burning... recovery with sarms is absolutely enhanced and you will see that as you train harder...

Thanks Dylan/Rick.....so would you suggest doing extra cardio as well, or just stay focused on progressing in the weight room? I'm in a basketball league once a week as well, volleyball twice/week, and run 1-2 times/week....also coming up on deload week. Would I say fuck the deload week since I'm on SARMs and recovery will be enhanced?
You should definitely be implementing regular cardio anytime you are aiming to recomp

Top Bottom