napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin protocol

EEC73

The standard dose of Aromasin recommended here is 12.5 mg every other day from the first day you inject. Now, being that everyone's body is different, could 12.5 mg of Aromasin taken every other day be too much for some people? Like as in it crashing your E2? How would one know if 12.5 mg of Aromasin taken every other day is too much if your mid cycle blood test is 6 weeks in on a 12 week cycle? Taking test E 300 mg/week only.

of course it could, thats the entire point to doing mid cycle bloods... noone can tell you how much you need on a first cycle.. all you can do is go with the standard dose and see how it effects you

To touch upon what Dylan has already posted, this is where knowing how your body reacts to aas comes in handy. I am extremely estrogen prone, probably due to my age as I have pretty low bf%, so 12.5mg of aromasin EOD doesn't do jack for me. I'm more of a 15mg EOD kinda guy. Experiment with doses and blood work until you dial in that "sweet spot"

To touch upon what Dylan has already posted, this is where knowing how your body reacts to aas comes in handy. I am extremely estrogen prone, probably due to my age as I have pretty low bf%, so 12.5mg of aromasin EOD doesn't do jack for me. I'm more of a 15mg EOD kinda guy. Experiment with doses and blood work until you dial in that "sweet spot"
im with you and its a constant learning process... sometimes things change as you age, different compounds have different effects etc... there's just no cookie cutter answer and thats why i stress the blood work process to be so thorough

Yes, as pointed out....everyone has different sensitivities to estrogen. I don't need an AI at all unless I'm at about 500mg or more, but most people do need to run 12.5mg EOD at that dose. For 300mg 12.5mg EOD might be a little much but some people will need that. Just start off with that dose, and get your bloods done to see where you are at, then adjust as needed

Thank you all very much. Will keep you posted on my first cycle and definitely check in with mid cycle bloods.

Top Bottom