napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anamorelin and blood sugar

Pittbull900

So I've been taking anamorelin preworkout with a big meal for a little over a week and everytime I take it I feel really light headed about An hour into my workout. My hands sometimes get tingly when I lift heavy weights as if they fell asleep. After my workouts I get so tired and light headed that I need to drink or eat something sugary right away or I feel like I'm going to pass out. I've ran anamorelin before but I took it before bed and Had no side effects. I told a couple friends about what I've been experiencing and they said it sounds like diabetes or hyperglycemia so I looked up the side effects of anamorelin and sure enough the 3 side effects that were listed were nausea hyperglycemia and diabetes. Can anamorelin cause diabetes or hyperglycemia? because I've never heard of anyone experiencing this. I don't know what to do, i don't want to get diabetes if I keep taking this but At the same time I just spent a shit ton of money on this product and I absolutely love all the benefits of taking this. I apologize for this long post, I just couldn't find anyone else to help me. You guys are the only people I can think of who are knowledgeable enough about this kind of stuff. I told my doctor what I've been experiencing but he doesn't have a clue about anamorelin and PEDs so that wasn't much help. Although he is running a bunch of blood work to check my levels.

Its not anamorelin itself but an increase in HGH that can cause hyperglycemia. You need to do some research. Why are you taking it pre workout?

Just heard it was best to take before a workout I think because of the insulin spike or something but It gives me insane pumps preworkout. And I was also stacking it with mk677 so I didn't want to take them at the same time.

Wow man your in uncharted territory with that. Good news is your symptoms are consistent with high high levels. Go get some blood test strips and test your glucose level when you have these symptoms. They are very cheap and you will have your answer. If it's not hypoglycemia then i would stop the anamorelin.

Timing insulin release is a bunch of bro science. If anything you want to spike post workout but even that has no effect on building muscle. Helps with recovery

Last edited:
I already got blood work done for my Glucose levels they should be back any day now. I'll post them on here when I get them back but i stopped taking anamorelin two days in advance of getting my blood work. Why should I stop taking anamorelin if i don't have hyperglycemia? And if it is hyperglycemia then can I keep running it? Or should I just sick to one instead of runnng both

I already got blood work done for my Glucose levels they should be back any day now. I'll post them on here when I get them back but i stopped taking anamorelin two days in advance of getting my blood work. Why should I stop taking anamorelin if i don't have hyperglycemia? And if it is hyperglycemia then can I keep running it? Or should I just sick to one instead of runnng both

Dude you need to test the blood glucose level during one of these episodes. Your fasted blood glucose is going to come back fine! I said to stop taking it if its not HYPOglycemia because at that point your having some very strange side effects with no cause.

If your indeed Hypo just up your carb intake and the timing of it

Okay I see what you're saying I'll go ahead and take anamorelin preworkout and test my glucose levels when I have those symptoms again. Where can I buy blood test strips? Thanks for all the help, Really appreciate it!

Okay I see what you're saying I'll go ahead and take anamorelin preworkout and test my glucose levels when I have those symptoms again. Where can I buy blood test strips? Thanks for all the help, Really appreciate it!

Go to amazon and type in the search
blood glucose monitor kit
$14 includes strips and the digital meter

I stopped taking anamorelin 3 days ago and I still Notice these symptoms when I workout so I don't think it was the anamorelin that was making me feel that way which is concerning. The only thing I'm taking is 25mgs of mk677 at night so maybe it's the mk677. Can mk677 cause hyperglycemia? I have been taking mk677 and anamorelin on and off for two years and never experienced any of these sides. I get my blood results back Monday and my glucose test kit in a week so I won't know till then. But until then what should I do when start noticing these symptoms?

Top Bottom