napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Adding a little bulk to a Tren and Test cycle

ShaggyDoo

Hi Dylan

Running 250 mg of Tren and 300 mg of test a week. I like these doses because of the low side effect profile and positive results in body composition.

I'm at about week 4 right now. Only problem is I'd like to see a little more growth. I am stuffing my face, eating well and would have put on several pounds eating like this but the scale is barely budging because of the slow, dry lean gains and abdominal fatloss from the tren. Is there anything you can sugggest I add like a low dose of Dbol or something else that will help me attain a little more kick out of my cycle in terms of growth?

Regards

4 weeks is like the outer layer of growth man. Even with ace you won’t see much growth at 4 weeks. Keep it up. If you are using enanthate then you need to give it about 2-4 more weeks before anything noticeable happens. Besides strength and such.

Bodybuilders are the most impatient people on the planet.

im not sure you understand how these work but you are running long esters and you wont see much of anything after just four weeks with longer esters, not to mention, if you are wanting size, this is not the cycle you should have put together... tren is not going to add a ton of size however you still need to give things a chance

Wannabe bodybuilders are far less patient.
“I want to drop 20% bodyfat and gain 40 lbs of muscle in 4 weeks. I’m thinking 700mg/wk of Tren and 80mg/day of superdrol. It’s my first cycle.”

Last edited:
What the hell is this even?

I'm running tren ACE, a short esther, and this is not my first cycle.

I spent a couple months dropping nearly everything from my gut and mid section before cycle. Worked like a maniac and lost about 20 lbs to get to around 13% bf before I even started the cycle and I now have the outline of a 6 pack creeping in while I've upped my calories substantially and I'm still losing fat and making lean gains. I'm in the perfect position to grow.

Do I want faster results, sure. Let's not pretend throwing a responsible dosage of another compound couldn't help achieve that.

Since I'm responding to the Tren and sides so well now seems like a great opportunity.

Last edited:
what do you mean what the hell is this... i gave you facts about the esters and how long they take to work along with what you are running in conjunction with your goals..

what do you mean what the hell is this... i gave you facts about the esters and how long they take to work along with what you are running in conjunction with your goals..
Apologies,

I was talking to the troll who called me a wannabe body builder.

Now, given where I stand so early on in the cycle I think I have some options. Possibly even dropping the the tren, adding something for mass, and reintroducing the tren later on to shred up at the end of the cycle (maybe even a 14 weeker), or I can add a mass builder to my current stack or just keep going with what I have for 10-12 weeks.

Can you offer any alternative strategies? Seems like an ideal scenario to take advantage of where my body is virtually incapable of putting on anything but lean mass right now. Why wait to go through pct until i reach homeostasis.

Apologies,

I was talking to the troll who called me a wannabe body builder.

Now, given where I stand so early on in the cycle I think I have some options. Possibly even dropping the the tren, adding something for mass, and reintroducing the tren later on to shred up at the end of the cycle (maybe even a 14 weeker), or I can add a mass builder to my current stack or just keep going with what I have for 10-12 weeks.

Can you offer any alternative strategies? Seems like an ideal scenario to take advantage of where my body is virtually incapable of putting on anything but lean mass right now. Why wait to go through pct until i reach homeostasis.

I would just continue with what you have. Im not a fan of just throwing things in as you go, especially with tren

I didn’t call you a wannabe bodybuilder. You obviously aren’t. It was an exaggeration (less so for some) on a lot of newbies we get on these forums.

We are all impatient, and no offense was intended. Sometimes it takes a lot of willpower to temper the urge to make questionable decisions with a cycle.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Well tren sucks for bulking anyways so theres that. I've never been able to add a pound on it. You'll hear some people tell you they gain well on it, but overall it's a poor choice for muscle gains.

It's also extremely early in the cycle.

Also I dont know what you expect from the cycle, but unless you are undersized, I wouldnt expect huge gains. The more muscle you carry, the less you will get from a cycle. Once you get to a certain point it takes a lot just to maintain it, and it takes a lot more to gain beyond that. I'm now happy with a pound of muscle PER CYCLE with where I'm at with muscle mass

Top Bottom