napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Accutane and steroid Use.

Colton1031

I tried to send a message earlier and it said something about waiting for approval. I'm not sure why it wasnt posted. Anyway, I had made a long friendly post trying to introduce myself, but I guess I'll get right to the point. I am starting accutane soon, which effects the liver/Cholesterol. The doctors says they don't want me on accutane while on a cycle, so obviously I told them I'm not on gear, but that's not going to be the case. Anyone used accutane while on cycle? Or know of any remedies for healthy liver and cholesterol levels while using this medication and gear at the same time? Thanks guys.

I tried to send a message earlier and it said something about waiting for approval. I'm not sure why it wasnt posted. Anyway, I had made a long friendly post trying to introduce myself, but I guess I'll get right to the point. I am starting accutane soon, which effects the liver/Cholesterol. The doctors says they don't want me on accutane while on a cycle, so obviously I told them I'm not on gear, but that's not going to be the case. Anyone used accutane while on cycle? Or know of any remedies for healthy liver and cholesterol levels while using this medication and gear at the same time? Thanks guys.

Because of how unhealthy Accutane is, I don't recommend being on it while on cycle either unless it's completely unavoidable. I would try other remedies and methods to fight your acne

Unless your acne is absolutely horrendous I wouldn't use it. Make sure you are drinking shit heaps of water, take some omega-3 fatty acids(fish oil), try quality soaps like "African black soap", make sure you aren't sleeping on dirty bedding and use clean wash cloths, and try drinking raw apple cider vinegar(dylan made a video on this). Apple cider vinegar can help to balance your skin’s pH levels and has long been recommended as a skin tonic, it can be effective both internally and externally(dilute it if applied directly on the skin, full strength will damage the skin). Also a collagen supplement combined with extra vitamin C(if you don’t get enough vitamin C through your diet, your collagen production will be severely impaired) seems to help many people in recovering from break outs, especially if were talking about severe cases where scarring is a concern. Make sure were not eating sugary foods and no smoking(weed, cigarettes, whatever). I would not use anything harsh like accutane, it's bad news imo. My m8 used it and his skin was completely dried out, he looked and felt like shit.

I mean it's avoidable. But it would really delay bulking plans for this February. I will just ask more questions to the Doctor next week. I know that health is more important than bulking plans lol.
its not about using it on cycle bro, its just in general.. the shit is not good... not at all... if you want to use it, thats on you, im not your dad but i have to tell you when something is going to have a negative effect on you

Because of how unhealthy Accutane is, I don't recommend being on it while on cycle either unless it's completely unavoidable. I would try other remedies and methods to fight your acne

I appreciate the response. Obviously I have more reaching to do on the topic and I will ask questions to the Doctor next week man.

Unless your acne is absolutely horrendous I wouldn't use it. Make sure you are drinking shit heaps of water, take some omega-3 fatty acids(fish oil), try quality soaps like "African black soap", make sure you aren't sleeping on dirty bedding and use clean wash cloths, and try drinking raw apple cider vinegar(dylan made a video on this). Apple cider vinegar can help to balance your skin’s pH levels and has long been recommended as a skin tonic, it can be effective both internally and externally(dilute it if applied directly on the skin, full strength will damage the skin). Also a collagen supplement combined with extra vitamin C(if you don’t get enough vitamin C through your diet, your collagen production will be severely impaired) seems to help many people in recovering from break outs, especially if were talking about severe cases where scarring is a concern. Make sure were not eating sugary foods and no smoking(weed, cigarettes, whatever). I would not use anything harsh like accutane, it's bad news imo. My m8 used it and his skin was completely dried out, he looked and felt like shit.

I really appreciate generous and lengthy post. I will look up some of these products, as I'm sure they will be very beneficial. Thank you

its not about using it on cycle bro, its just in general.. the shit is not good... not at all... if you want to use it, thats on you, im not your dad but i have to tell you when something is going to have a negative effect on you
So basically its not the concern of the steroids, but just accutane by itself is not worth the many health risks associated with it? I was just trying to find out if the combo of accutane and cycle was a sure killer or something or if their are preventitive measures to take regarding my liver if for some reason I do end up doing both at the same time.

So the concern is more directed to just not using Accutane? Trying to find other solutions then. I mean in some cases people only receive minimal sides from Accutane, It is all chance. Like on my first cycle I used test, tren, masteron, and winstrol, and only used e blockers for like 4 out of the 16 week cycle, my body just responded well with no sides. All a russian roulette huh?

So the concern is more directed to just not using Accutane? Trying to find other solutions then. I mean in some cases people only receive minimal sides from Accutane, It is all chance. Like on my first cycle I used test, tren, masteron, and winstrol, and only used e blockers for like 4 out of the 16 week cycle, my body just responded well with no sides. All a russian roulette huh?
yeah and im sorry, you dont get it.. you are reckless as hell and guess what, you may be fine now, but you are making some serious mistakes... your going to learn a hard lesson and yeah, i would know, ive only seen this all happen time and time again for a decade so you may "think" you know what your doing, but the ramifications later are NOT going to be pleasant... good luck man but me, i dont do reckless anything...

Damn dude.....you did all that shit on your first cycle?

Top Bottom