napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

3rd cycle

jonoros

Hey Dylan.
So I'm 26years old. I feel I've maybe moved slightly too fast with my anabolic use. I've not had anything bad happen but reflecting I could have gone a little slower but putting that aside I'm 26, 210pounds and 5ft 10.

Been training for 4 years bodybuilding for 3.

Instead of running a Test only cycle to begin with I ran Test E 500mg and dbol at 30mg (stupid for first cycle I know) I've used sarms before and got huge gains out of them so at the time I probably thought that gave me a pass to jump right into it haha.
First cycle I put on 24 pounds and kept 14 of it.
2nd cycle which I'm running now. Test E 500mg, Deca 250mg and dbol 40mg. I'm also running aromasin and caber in the side of it with liv 52, Cel cycle assist, artichoke leaf and COQ10.
Cycle looks like this

Test E 500mg week 1-14. Half the dose at week 13 and half again at 14
Deca 250mg weeks 1-12
Dbol 40mg weeks 1-5.
HCGfor 2 weeks 1000IU every 2 days during ester clearance

PCT 50mg Clomid first 2 weeks then half for final 2
Nolvadex 40mg first 2 weeks then half for final 2
And aromasin 12.5mg until PCT ends
Caber 0.5mg every 3rd day until PCT ends

That was just some history, my goal for this is to be a pretty huge guy. and now to the actual question.

My 3rd cycle I wanted to experiment a little bit. Not increasing any doses. However I have donesome research and I'm starting to like what I hear about an anadrol and dbol stack but at half doses. I will leave out my on cycle support and stuff because I'm doing the same 3rd cycle as I'm doing now so that won't change

Weeks 1-14 Test E 500mg
Deca 250-300mg weeks 1-12
Dbol weeks 1-4 20mg
Anadrol weeks 1-4 25mg
Mk677 20-30mg (not decided how long yet)

What is your opinion on stacking the 2 and halfing the dose because I've read they can work really synergistically?

Lastly MK677 have you heard of muscle rage? I took their MK677 and it seems really good but obviously you know more about sources than me so are they a good reputable company to get those kind if sarms from or stay clear? You suggest running MK677 all year round but their rub says not to exceed 8 weeks which is a little strange.....

Thanks in advance

you can stack them if you want... that is NOT real mk677 whatsoever... 677 would be a great addition but not with that garbage... you also should not run your test that much higher than deca...

here is the best layout on how to run it...

1-14 test e 300 mg week
1-14 deca 350 mg week
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 caber .25 mg e3d
1-4 dbol 15 mg day
1-4 anadrol 25 mg day
1-4 dga organ st https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/
13-16 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 17-22

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom