napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

32 year old help

gurtecarg

dylan,
Im 32. I have taken oral and injectibles, but lost my source so i went to my nutritionist. I am in the entertainment business and will promoting health and wellness for my book and potential TV show on the Oxy Contin epidemic.

what on earth do you mean or are you talking about... nothing you said makes any sense whatsoever... you lost a source and went to your nutritionist... is this some kind of fucking joke because its not funny at all...

Wtf lol...
Lol I know and besides were in a Heroin epidemic not oxys. Oxys aren't the problem now. And then you have your fentanyl and carfentanil which is popping up in the Midwest. Carfentanil is 9000 times stronger than regular fentanyl. Shit is used as a elephant tranquilizer

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Exactly....people have turned to heroin because oxy has gotten extremely expensive and hard to get
Nutritionist ...tv... book
What does any of what you posted have to do with needing help????
Please don't say you need help finding a new source

Last edited:
dylan,
Im 32. I have taken oral and injectibles, but lost my source so i went to my nutritionist. I am in the entertainment business and will promoting health and wellness for my book and potential TV show on the Oxy Contin epidemic.

What is your question? If you are asking for a source, that's not going to happen with a first post. You need to make a proper introduction, establish yourself....tell us more about you.....your full stats, goals and experience. We have plenty of great sources and you can learn who they are, but we don't even know you. Earn a little trust and respect like everyone else

Top Bottom