napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2nd cycle help

Troybash

First off thank you all in advance I greatly appreciate it!
Troy
5'7"
164lbs
14-17%
10 years boxing / 5 years lifting
First cycle was 12 weeks test e 500mg a week
Goal is More definition and strength / lean gains
No allergies to food
Motocross accident:
Broken left collar bone / right radius repair surgery (a little more than 1/4 of my forearm muscle was removed )

Started my 2nd cycle test E 500mg / week total
And recently placed an order for tren E 200mg/cc

Really determined and dedicated to this but with as wild as tren can be I want to start a safe dosage stacking the two. What do you think thanks in advance!

What's your cycle?

500 mg /week tell us nothing.

How long? What's your OCT? What's your PCT? Why are you adding in tren AFTER you start? Why are you running tren in a 2nd cycle?

14 - 17% bodyfat? Which one? 17 is (probably) too high for AAS.

As of right now Ive started testosterone enanthate 250 mg twice a week no oct no pct at the moment
14-17% body fat is where I'm at and yes I was planning on starting tren clearly I'm new to all of this just wanted some tips to get the most out of a cycle and do it safely.

do you have any ancillaries or pct whatsoever? your body fat is not right for steroid use bro... you need to get yourself in better condition before you run any cycle... what is your pct???

Clomid for 3 weeks after last pin and thanks Dylan wish I found out about your channel and forum sooner.

Clomid for 3 weeks after last pin and thanks Dylan wish I found out about your channel and forum sooner.
hey brother, im happy to help you here... thats NOT a pct whatsoever.. that will do absolutely nothing for you recovery and you will not only lose your gains but also end up worse off than when you started... also brother, 3 weeks is too long to wait to start pct.. its 2 weeks here...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

You're the man thank you for breaking everything down I haven't found that in any other forum what so ever. I appreciate you sincerely for caring I've researched non stop about all of this and like everyone's body is different so are the opinionated "facts" I'll be ordering asap!

You're the man thank you for breaking everything down I haven't found that in any other forum what so ever. I appreciate you sincerely for caring I've researched non stop about all of this and like everyone's body is different so are the opinionated "facts" I'll be ordering asap!
for sure brother! im happy to help.. let me know anytime you have questions!

Top Bottom