napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

17 year old use what?

holidnors

Hey Dylan listen,i am new to all that scheme of drug use,can you please explain me what should i use im 1,94 cm tall 95 kg,tranining about for well over a year i am 17 years old,now i know that i am too young and all that shit but i really want to try it,what should my first cycle be,my goal for now is to lose body fat for the oncoming summer and add some lean muscle.I am a big fan of your channel,cheers!

You'll never get counsel to run any type of cycle at your age. You wanna fuck yourself up for life do it on your own. It's just plain stupid at your age to run anything.

you know your too young bro, you clearly said that and while i TRULY appreciate that your a fan, and i mean that, if you know me, and you respect me as a teacher, you know im not going to advise you to do something that you and i both know is going to fuck you up bro... i want to help you, and so i am... you can find any jerk off that does not care about you that may advise it but that's not who i am... i look out for EVERYONE that needs me, fan or no fan, i still want to help... even people that don't like me, i still try to help them so i hope you understand that and respect that...

At 17 your body is still developing - and will be for some time - so taking steroids would be disastrous for you. You can make plenty more gains naturally with better training, you need to go and learn a lot more about this. Spend your money on either a good personal trainer or courses from guys who train naturals.

You've got years of growth ahead of you. If you've hit a plateau it's because you are not training optimally not because you need to alter your hormonal status.

Food, food and more food! and you will grow like hell at your age! Maybe use creatine I used that at your age. Bro your testosteron level is so high right now, take advantage of it

//Ck

Hey Dylan listen,i am new to all that scheme of drug use,can you please explain me what should i use im 1,94 cm tall 95 kg,tranining about for well over a year i am 17 years old,now i know that i am too young and all that shit but i really want to try it,what should my first cycle be,my goal for now is to lose body fat for the oncoming summer and add some lean muscle.I am a big fan of your channel,cheers!

You won't get guidance here on using anythng at 17 years old other than a great diet and training. You are way too young, and using any hormonal compounds at your age can permanently fuck up your developing endocrine system.

Listen to these guys. Don't jump the gun and ruin yourself. Steroids don't burn fat man. Get your training and nutrition dialed in and it should be a breeze drop fat and add size at your age. Don't look for shortcuts man. You'll do more harm than good at your age. Training and nutrition above all.

"Hey Dylan, listen"

"i know that i am too young and all that shit but i really want to try it"

The fucking balls.

Yeah you are right each and every one of you,just like any other beginner im so hyped about getting huge that a totally forgot that health is number 1! A lot budies of mine had taken that step a lot younger that i originally thought.So thanks that you have cleared some things up for me.

Yeah you are right each and every one of you,just like any other beginner im so hyped about getting huge that a totally forgot that health is number 1! A lot budies of mine had taken that step a lot younger that i originally thought.So thanks that you have cleared some things up for me.
brother, i would not steer you wrong, trust me! your friends are making huge mistakes and they have NO CLUE what they face later in life but im telling you, they will be regretful for ever... not just a while, but forever bro... that's not something you want to deal with, trust me!

That's progress!

Spend a few years putting on muscle naturally and learning what works for you. You won't regret it in the long term. Guys that build a natural base first seem to make much better gains when they do eventually start a cycle.

ill tell you what you can USE the kitchen and the gym and in between that the grocery store!!!!! for atleast 8 years.

Food, food and more food! and you will grow like hell at your age! Maybe use creatine I used that at your age. Bro your testosteron level is so high right now, take advantage of it

//Ck

you know your too young bro, you clearly said that and while i TRULY appreciate that your a fan, and i mean that, if you know me, and you respect me as a teacher, you know im not going to advise you to do something that you and i both know is going to fuck you up bro... i want to help you, and so i am... you can find any jerk off that does not care about you that may advise it but that's not who i am... i look out for EVERYONE that needs me, fan or no fan, i still want to help... even people that don't like me, i still try to help them so i hope you understand that and respect that...

Hey Dylan,
Just wondering here. Of course hes too young and hasnt fully develped his endo system but, and this is just for my knowledge, with his natural test production being so high could someone at his age use that test more efficiently by taking an AI alone? I mean theres a good chance that a lot of that test is aromatizing right? Wrong? Thank you sir.

Protein, Creatine, Routine.
Unlimited time under tension and about two handfuls of birthdays and you'll be set. Seriously though, Set a goal for your 19th birthday. It can be something nearly outrageous (bench 350 raw, squat 400 ass to grass) Do everything within your power to achieve it. If you aren't making headway eat more, seek out a qualified local trainer and ask for guidance in your routines. A couple of years of dedication to yourself will line you up for a long life of quality healthy experiences ...and gains.
FYI, I set a goal for myself for EVERY birthday. Its my little way of keeping myself on track and kicking my own ass when I need it. I have sons your age...under no circumstances would I want them doing anything other than what I have just said.
I'm no pro and seldom give advise...but a spot of good ol' common sense is always available.

Hey Dylan,
Just wondering here. Of course hes too young and hasnt fully develped his endo system but, and this is just for my knowledge, with his natural test production being so high could someone at his age use that test more efficiently by taking an AI alone? I mean theres a good chance that a lot of that test is aromatizing right? Wrong? Thank you sir.
thats probably one of the worst things he could do.. no, that will not aromatize just because his natural test is high and the last thing you want to do at that age is take anything of the sort..

thats probably one of the worst things he could do.. no, that will not aromatize just because his natural test is high and the last thing you want to do at that age is take anything of the sort..

Got it, thanks for clearing that up bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom