napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

10 Week of 12 Week TEST E 500MG Cycle Blood Work

Prince123

hi all,

I had blood work done at 6 weeks into my cycle to see how the gear was and my ester levels, my Ester came in high at 57 and I took Armosine ED for past 2 weeks. Ester looks good now. Please take a look? I have 2 weeks left before I start Platinum PCT.

Attachments

• page1.JPG
    page1.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 45
  • page2.JPG
    page2.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 40
Doesn't look bad, your RBC is high and your hemoglobin and hematocrit will be following right behind any day now. This is usually to be expected, a blood donation is best and will bring it back into range if you are able. ALT and AST are a little elevated, I won't be worried, take some TUDCA 500mg. My ALT and AST always run in the low 40's, cycle or no cycle. Test levels look good, what dose you running?

Doesn't look bad, your RBC is high and your hemoglobin and hematocrit will be following right behind any day now. This is usually to be expected, a blood donation is best and will bring it back into range if you are able. ALT and AST are a little elevated, I won't be worried, take some TUDCA 500mg. My ALT and AST always run in the low 40's, cycle or no cycle. Test levels look good, what dose you running?

500MG/ 250 twice a Week

500mg Tudca per day. People who run orals usually take tudca, but if you are concerned about your ALT and AST it will help.

500mg Tudca per day. People who run orals usually take tudca, but if you are concerned about your ALT and AST it will help.

Ok, Ya I haven't taken any Orals. So if i do run it how long should be be? I will start PCT in about 3 weeks, Platinum Stack PCT would that help any?

Ok, Ya I haven't taken any Orals. So if i do run it how long should be be? I will start PCT in about 3 weeks, Platinum Stack PCT would that help any?

You could run it 4 weeks if you wanted, but not necessary. Your AST ALT should return to normal post cycle

Top Bottom