napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Where are you getting you PCT from

mpfranklinf430

Hey Everyone! So I've researched on isarms and notice that ag-guys was recommended for PCT. However, that website appears to have been down for several months. I obtained Nova and clomid from Enhanced RX. com. Opinions? Thank you!

I have used products from enhanced chemical and enhanced rx. Seem to have worked for me never had estrogen issues. After obtaining pharma grade ancillaries I can tell enhanced rx isn’t the best out there. With pharma grade my estrogen levels were much more consistent.

What are your stats: age, weight etc... and what’s your cycle?

Thank you so much for the reply! Age29 I now weight 148 pound. Started my SARM cycle at 130. I’m 5 foot 4. I’m a tiny guy. So i cycled for 12 weeks using 20mg mk677, 10mg lgd, and 20mg of mk2866. These were enhanced athlete products, which I’m thinking of definitely switching from buying products from them. They don’t seem to have a good rep. I’m in my first week of pct: week 1-2 40mg tamoxifen and 50 mg clom. 2-4 I’ll cut that in half. So I’m day 6 in pct and on my last day of sarms I weighed 151. Sex drive is... eeehhh.. and I already lost. A few pounds. Not sure if this is water weight. Let me know what you guys think!

Top Bottom