napsgear
samson
steroidify
roidvisor
ultimapharmaceuticals        pharmalady        osgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What?s with the hold up?

Possibility of arrest?

Dear God, 3 months in customs with no update, no letter.
    Anyone with a decent head on their shoulders would be worried.
    Call it paranoia, but I think it?s very reasonable to be concerned about this. Is anyone else having issues with customs? Wouldn?t think a few bottles of cyp would cause any issues with the law, but with a solid career in place it can be nerve wrecking.
    Last edited by Sawyer_303; 06-18-2020 at 12:14 AM.

Bro we're going through a worldwide pandemic. No one gives a shit about your few vials of Test. Shit is so screwed up everywhere I seriously doubt you'll get your order. If I were you I'd forget about it and move on.

If you live in the US send me a PM and I'll get you what you need in about a week.

You can run into these things. If you dont like waiting order domestic.

1 stop domestic shop can get you what you need quickly

you are aware of things going on in the world right? i have to ask because common sense would tell you that you are not the only one dealing with customs problems.. they aren't after you over a few bottles of cyp man LOL... the worst that will happen is they take it and you dont get the package...

brother we would love to earn your business. we are domestic and no worries we ship fast and 1000% domestic. no customs and no bullshit to worry about

international mail is frozen and backed up like crazy.

please drop me a PM and let me send you over a list. we will get you taken care of

CCBBRAM Hands down best in the game🤘💪

Hello)
    2-5 days domestic shipping with me
    domestic-supply.com

This has happened to me in the past too and then one day it just shows up! It is just a backlog at customs.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer_303 View Post
    Dear God, 3 months in customs with no update, no letter.
    Anyone with a decent head on their shoulders would be worried.
    Call it paranoia, but I think it?s very reasonable to be concerned about this. Is anyone else having issues with customs? Wouldn?t think a few bottles of cyp would cause any issues with the law, but with a solid career in place it can be nerve wrecking.
    Cut the loss move on and use Cbbram, I've only seen quality service great information and attention to detail with customers and he comes through clutch, use our sponsor stick domestic

1 - Stop Domestic Shop is the sure path to getting quality gear quickly.

We are domestic, we have 3 sources to choose from, and our customer service can't be beat (I say humbly).

PM me here or use the Wickr me app for even faster responses...