napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

VICON Test P/NPP Log

OTL

Summer time is over for me, so it’s time to bulk and add some size. First time using Nandrolone so I’m going to run Prop 75mg EOD and run NPP 100mg EOD. Planning on running the cycle 10-12 weeks depending on how I’m feeling.

The packaging from Vicon was superb. Good looking vials with tops. Shipping was fast. Will start cycle within a week or so, waiting on some Caber.

Test Prop 75mg EOD
NPP 100mg EOD
Aromasin 12.5 E3D
Caber as needed, I’m thinking .25 twice a week.

Current weight 189lbs
Height 5’ 10”
BF 11-12%

Will update once a week or more starting with first pin.

BIG SHOUTOUT to IWGF, 9th Wonder & Vicon!!
AC7_BCF62_9066_4_A86_BFD6_6_F1_DF37_ED85_E.jpg
[/url]

Attachments

• 0FB81D28-5099-4FB4-AFE5-960F21DF42BA.jpg
    0FB81D28-5099-4FB4-AFE5-960F21DF42BA.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 48
Those look delicious OTL. I’m a little jealous seeing you ran NNP. Nandrolone’s fuck me up and gyno becomes an issue. It’s a bitch trying to get my AI dialed because no mater what I do I always seem to have an issue.

My body hates Tren too! Sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those look delicious OTL. I’m a little jealous seeing you ran NNP. Nandrolone’s fuck me up and gyno becomes an issue. It’s a bitch trying to get my AI dialed because no mater what I do I always seem to have an issue.

My body hates Tren too! Sucks

Well... I’m not sure how my body is going to like Nandro.. wish me luck brotha!

You should be fine with the caber and AI. If the deca dick is too much or you're suffering from low libido, add proviron to the cycle. That with caber almost always does the trick.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

You should be fine with the caber and AI. If the deca dick is too much or you're suffering from low libido, add proviron to the cycle. That with caber almost always does the trick.

Yes I definitely should run Proviron. I should’ve pulled that trigger, lol. I’m going to run it from day one.

I'm like ninth though. I can't run NPP. I've tried several times and by week 3, I am too busted. My eyes always turn a yellow tint. I've never even run deca because of my experiences with npp.
Yes I definitely should run Proviron. I should’ve pulled that trigger, lol. I’m going to run it from day one.

4 prop, 9 NPP. 10-12 weeks depending on how I’m feeling.

I’ve never ran NPP... Deca didn’t fuck me up as bad as Tren. No matter what I do though I will start lactating and it takes months to get back to normal. You’ll be cool I’m sure.

IWGF is the only person I know who has a tough time like me with Nandrolones.. and he’s not as bad as me.

Last time I ran Tren I was pissing gold flakes. Can’t be good

He started crying at everything. All day. The he started to recognize his sexual attraction was growing more and more for giant super heavy weight bb guys........he stopped crying but the super heavy weight sexual thing never went away.

He started crying at everything. All day. The he started to recognize his sexual attraction was growing more and more for giant super heavy weight bb guys........he stopped crying but the super heavy weight sexual thing never went away.

Lol. I’m interested though in potential high prolactin sides sans lactating itself. For instance, with high e2 I’m familiar with the sides I get and I know it’s getting in the high range. Is it the same with prolactin?

Fruit bag

Lol. I’m interested though in potential high prolactin sides sans lactating itself. For instance, with high e2 I’m familiar with the sides I get and I know it’s getting in the high range. Is it the same with prolactin?

Yes, when the E2 gets too high that’s when you start to see the prolactin become a problem. After many experiences I found the only thing that keeps the gyno from getting out of control is running Raloxifine with my AI.

Been slowly ramping up cals from 2300 to 4500. First pin was today. 75mg of Prop & 100mg of NPP. First pin was smooth. Seemed a bit thick but I’ve never used NPP so I can’t really speak on that. Going to hold off a little bit on first caber dose. Training 5 days a week with cardio 3 days a week for 20-30 mins. I work construction so my TDEE is rather high and I will probably have to up cals above 5K.

2nd pin today. Zero pip from the Prop, which I’m digging. The hardest part of this cycle is going to be the 4-5K diet. Also received my Proviron today. Axio(rebranded) Proviron. Going to run 25mg a day for the length of this cycle.

That’s a shit load of food. I couldn’t even do it... damn food cost more then the gear

That’s a shit load of food. I couldn’t even do it... damn food cost more then the gear

Bro it’s the hardest part of the cycle, tough af! So a little update, last couple days I’m horny AF!! And it’s taking forever to bust! Not the worst thing in the world but sometimes I just want it to be quick, I’m not always down for an hour cardio session.

I’m staying off the scale until Thurs or Friday but weight is up a little. Not much change in gym but I’m not even a week in. I’m definitely digging this pip-less Prop.

Top Bottom