domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
roidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear

Thread: Stuck in Customs COVID

Stuck in Customs COVID

Went ahead and ordered a few vials from regular domestic SRC just to find out that they are no longer domestic after order was shipped. Pack has been sitting in customs for 30 days, not sure if this is due to the current pandemic, or it has been seized/investigated. Tracking says ?processed through facility?
    Just a few questions:
    Is the pack seized or is anyone else having issues with customs at the moment
    Does anyone know of any personal users who have been arrested for importing?
    What kind of charge would be set? Possession? Or something more serious??
    Last edited by Sawyer_303; 05-21-2020 at 09:56 PM.

Typically you'll get a letter in the mail stating your package was seized and what for. Just don't reply and throw it away. If the company will resend they may not send to the same address.

Customs is severely slowed down right now due to covid

no way to know that answer. i've had packages sit longer than that and still make it

BLOODWORK WITHOUT A DOCTOR> https://www.isarms.com/forums/source...***-54733.html
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer_303 View Post
    What kind of charge would be set? Possession? Or something more serious??
    Felony - Life without parole (jk)

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Lmao, wouldn?t doubt it. But for real, have you had any issues with LEO ordering international?

No after 3 seizures I went domestic less hassle and worry.

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.