napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify Main Thread

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I am happy to announce our newest sponsor, Steroidify . They come highly recommended and I am sure many of you are familiar with them. It is always great to add another strong source to the fourm, and Steroidify should be a great addition. You can contact Tazz for all for all your Steroidify questions... Please welcome the Steroidify to isarms!

February 28, 2016
(Previously known as PharmaComStore)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome!! I was actually checking them out on BOP, very professional source nothing but great feedback.

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

Awesome to see another good quality international source here as one of our sponsors

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Welcome guys.
I saw Darius floating around is this direct Pharmacom or is this the basicstero thing?

I've always wanted to try pharmacom so that's awesome. Is this source domestic or international?

International. Good stuff.

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

Welcome guys.
I saw Darius floating around is this direct Pharmacom or is this the basicstero thing?

Thank you guys for the warm welcome.
I'm a member of the Pharmacom Labs team since its foundation, in 2006.
Since 2008 I'm in charge with the sales for one of our direct stores, www.PharmacomStore.org / previously .com/.in/.net

We're present as members or sponsors on all the major boards and forums and we were probably the most discussed and lab tested manufacturer in 2015.
There are thousands of reviews about us, blood tests submitted by our customers, labmax tests, chromatography tests made by independent entities etc. Also, after 11 compounds recently analyzed by AnabolicLab.com, Pharmacom Labs has the best overall result from all the tested manufacturers: https://anaboliclab.com/lab-results/brand-name/pharmacom-labs/

Our transparency as a manufacturer is unprecedented in this industry backed up by huge investments done in the recent years in our facility, equipment, staff, packaging and anti counterfeiting measures
Videos with our equipment and production line can be seen here ( http://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations )

PharmacomStore can ship for the moment from 2 different places, from an International warehouse or directly from our factory in Asia.
Our retail prices from PharmacomStore are higher because the first option is a premium delivery service, with a transit time of only 5-6 days to US and a shipping success rate of 100% since 2011. No signature required.

We can offer considerable discounts for the second shipping option but there is an ETA of 3-4 weeks plus several days preparing the package.

I'll soon start adding more info to our subforum.

Thanks a lot for your support.

Darius Postovski

www.PharmacomStore.org

Last edited:
Top Bottom