napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Seized

I would say slim to none unless package rips open or the feds is watching the supplier

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Bro the chances of domestic packages getting seized are slim to none, unless like previously mentioned, some sort of supplier surveillance was already in effect. Even then, I imagine it'd be a situation where they're more concerned with shutting down and indicting said supplier rather than worrying bout your 200$ gear order.

Sources are g2g here.

Bro the chances of domestic packages getting seized are slim to none, unless like previously mentioned, some sort of supplier surveillance was already in effect. Even then, I imagine it'd be a situation where they're more concerned with shutting down and indicting said supplier rather than worrying bout your 200$ gear order.

Sources are g2g here.

Ok my brother! Appreciate the answer a lot! Thanks

My domestic sourced cyp just showed up literally at my door from USPS... you have more chance of the carrier breaking your bottle of sarms, mine did. You just can't go wrong with the sources here.

USPS Priority domestic packages cannot be opened with a warrant. So unless your package is falling apart and the gear can visibly be seen, or you (or your supplier) are under investigation for drug trafficking and the postal inspectors have reasonable cause allowing them to get a warrant, the chances of it getting opened for inspection and seized are basically zero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Millions of pieces of mail are in the system daily. Many, many of which contain illegal items. The government isn't going to spend thousands of dollars investigating, pursuing, indicting, etc every person who has a package with a couple hundred dollars of gear in it. There isn't the money or resources for that. They will spend money on the big fish who are trafficking huge amounts and evading hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes, especially the dumb ones who advertise their illegal activity making investigation easy and worthwhile, like Musclehead320 or WFN, etc. Order domestically, use encrypted email, a VPN, have everything shipped Priority mail (basically all sources do), and just don't be stupid and you won't have any issues.

Unless it leaks or get crushed and is open etc. there is no way. Even if they are monitoring the source. They are looking to bust them not you.

Honestly. Even tho it's illegal. Law enforcement has to weigh the Risk reward factor. The cost it takes to surveil a certain person or company and the evidence of such that it translates into warranting the money spent to bust will be a fraction of what is confiscated in money and product.

Top Bottom