dganutrition.com
dganutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Payment options

Payment options

Sending payment to ADC...
    I have been trying to use bitcoin but it takes for ever to purchase them through ACH and by the time I get them the value drops like crazy. I want to pay by cash in mail or echeck.

Anyone try these methods? If by echeck, what's the best way to get a throw away bank account? I heard when using echeck with them fraudulent charges occur.

Use a debit or credit card. Itís instant. ACH takes roughly 7 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lincolnbella1 View Post
    Use a debit or credit card. It’s instant. ACH takes roughly 7 days

Yeah, im going to do that...just sucks becuase ill have to break up my orders into $100 max per week.

I use coinbase. My limit is $2k a week on cards and I never requested an increase. Only thing that sucks is the fees are higher for a card

What is coin base? So I donít have to use bitcoin at all? I can just put my debit card on most source pages and itíll work fine?

Most popular exchange. US based. Go to their site, free sign up and you can purchase bitcoin, ETH, and LTC through there. Easy

Oh okay cool. Preciate it

How do I get the 2k limit? Thatís just the limit on bitcoins the site lets you purchase in a weeks span?

The 2k is your initial limit using cards. Yea thatís the limit using a card. 10k limit for bank transfers

Oh I see. Sorry for the questions. Really donít want to get scammed. But once I purchase bitcoin and have it. Do I need to also sign up for a wallet? Doesnít bit coins have a specific wallet to have them in? Also once the transaction is going down how will I transfer my desired amount of money to the source through an email?