napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Mid Cycle Bloodwork

C

Crowman88

I am currently 6 weeks into my first cycle ever. Been running 500mg Phurious Pharma test a week and 12.5mg of sarmsx aromasin eod. Test levels came back at 1405 and estrogen at 30. I was hoping for 2000-3000 test. White blood cell count was high as well. Bloodwork was exactly 36 hours after last pin.

I ran Phurious test enenthate first two weeks but switched to Phurious test cyp because pip was so bad. I had test flu week two for a few days, glutes got so bad I could barely sit down. I've been pinning quads w less pain but still limp around for 4-5 days. Been real hard to squeeze leg workouts in. Squat and deadlift being two of my primary movements this has not been good to say the least. Ive had enough of being crippled for 6 weeks. I heat oil up, very sanitary, and have been smooth w injections taking my sweet time.

Do you think the white blood cell count is high due to inflamation from pip?

Also how does the estrogen look? Is it a little high or could it come down some? Also can aromasin kill ur appetite? My appetite has been off since I started this cycle. I thought running test it would be through the roof?

Another odd thing the past week I have been waking up a few times a night in a cold sweat just soak and wet.......what could that be from?

I know this is alot of questions but I'm just trying to figure this whole thing out and get back on track. I'm sitting at 205 right now 12% bf. Not happy w these numbers and constant pain.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-01-10-15-07.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-02-01-10-15-07.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 61
Dont think first attachment was visible.

Attachments

• 1454339405_bryan_niles_109327_results.pdf
    15.9 KB · Views: 53
Those numbers are not very impressive. Your running long esters so you should have a stable concentration in the blood.

Last edited:
You can blame the gear all you like. Simple fact is its not. One this is your first cycle. You have asked me a thousand questions over the last 5 weeks i graciously answered them all. And you just blast this up there without even talking with me first? Kinda funny that you were so unhappy with gear that you placed a second order? Hmmm odd. All my other bloods have come back great. Its possible you are a non responder or that you had low t before you started and didnt even know that. Also what was the amount injected prior to draw.

Also you said you have been hobbling around yet you keep injecting the gear. Odd.

This is your first cycle. Is it not? Pip comes from many things. Not just the gear.

I have many customers on here all say its smooth and good and you just hapoen to have pip and wanna blame us. Ok. But still seems odd to me. Many odd things in this whole five weeks.

This will be the only response i give. You asked for a refund on your second order np.

PHURIOUS

I am currently 6 weeks into my first cycle ever. Been running 500mg Phurious Pharma test a week and 12.5mg of sarmsx aromasin eod. Test levels came back at 1405 and estrogen at 30. I was hoping for 2000-3000 test. White blood cell count was high as well. Bloodwork was exactly 36 hours after last pin.

I ran Phurious test enenthate first two weeks but switched to Phurious test cyp because pip was so bad. I had test flu week two for a few days, glutes got so bad I could barely sit down. I've been pinning quads w less pain but still limp around for 4-5 days. Been real hard to squeeze leg workouts in. Squat and deadlift being two of my primary movements this has not been good to say the least. Ive had enough of being crippled for 6 weeks. I heat oil up, very sanitary, and have been smooth w injections taking my sweet time.

Do you think the white blood cell count is high due to inflamation from pip?

Also how does the estrogen look? Is it a little high or could it come down some? Also can aromasin kill ur appetite? My appetite has been off since I started this cycle. I thought running test it would be through the roof?

Another odd thing the past week I have been waking up a few times a night in a cold sweat just soak and wet.......what could that be from?

I know this is alot of questions but I'm just trying to figure this whole thing out and get back on track. I'm sitting at 205 right now 12% bf. Not happy w these numbers and constant pain.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

1.Test flu and major PIP may be due to the fact that you are pinning virgin muscles or may not be pinning properly (as in possibly oil leakage going subq or not injecting deep enough into the muscle) or just inexperience which will take time and practice.
2. Not sure if increased WBC is due to PIP, i have not heard of this before.
3.Your panel clearly states that a normal estradiol range is 7.6-42.6 pg/mL yours is 30.4 and every persons optimal range will vary
4.Of course estrogen could be lowered, but would not make any difference as you are still in range based off the numbers unless you are experiencing estrogen like side effects than you should consider altering your E levels further to suit your needs.
5.Aromasin or any other compounds for that matter can affect people in many different ways, there is no one way for anyone except yourself to determine if armoasin is killing your appetite or not as there could me too many factors to just pinpoint. Test does not make your appetite increase as such, but allows the user to increase their workload which in turn burns more calories and causes increased appetite, not per say the actual compound itself. MK677 & Marijuana on the other hand are compounds that do truly increase hunger and appetite.
6.Cold sweats/night sweats are very common when utilizing any hormone altering compound, as your body attempts to force itself back into homeostasis form which causes people to sweat. Especially notorious for this side effect would be Trenbolone. Very common occurence while using hormones

Last edited:
Thanks for the detailed response I appreciate it. I got just the female harmone panel.

Those levels are low for 500mg/wk...

You dont base the numbers of what u use a week. You base them off last pin dosage before blood draw. For one. For two look at his test levels before he started extremly low. So ofcourse he would get a low number after 5 weeks.

PHURIOUS

You dont base the numbers of what u use a week. You base them off last pin dosage before blood draw. For one. For two look at his test levels before he started extremly low. So ofcourse he would get a low number after 5 weeks.

PHURIOUS

Well it wasn't even close to the 8-10x range

Well it wasn't even close to the 8-10x range

What are u basing it on? You dont even know what his dosage was prior to draw was it 200 250 500 1000. How can u make a number without the variables.

PHURIOUS

Ok so its should be 7-10 times. 6 times is 1500 ur 1405. And started with a terrible low test number and serum levels as u put it were extremly low. So there in lies all the issues my man.

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom