napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

IWGF Norditropin

RedMorkai

As always lot of questions about HGH coming up, particularly last few weeks. As we all know HGH is faked often, thankfully we have our awesome sources on here. It's always nice to have some peace of mind with a test result, here was a norditropin GH serum test I took.

2hn16l3.jpg

IWGF also carries BGS injectables/orals, other pharma and ancillaries. It's awesome being able to get any product knowing you're getting quality every time.

Good post brother. I've been using one of these pens with my generic growth, every other day. IWGF and 9th are savages with this stuff.

As always lot of questions about HGH coming up, particularly last few weeks. As we all know HGH is faked often, thankfully we have our awesome sources on here. It's always nice to have some peace of mind with a test result, here was a norditropin GH serum test I took.

2hn16l3.jpg

IWGF also carries BGS injectables/orals, other pharma and ancillaries. It's awesome being able to get any product knowing you're getting quality every time.
Nice numbers!! What was the blood work protocol that you used?

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

From my understanding the gh serum test is so variable due to absorption and clearance rates. I've known ppl to get 17 then 32 on same protocol same gh.

Yeah its definitely not greatly accurate. But I wouldn't call a 17 great numbers at all. That's all I'm saying. I should clarify I'm not questioning the authenticity of these nords. I know iwgf has solid gh.

Those numbers are actually not good at all.
Seriously? Those are good numbers. Add them to an igf1 that is in the mid 300's and you've got good gh. I've got guys who come in over 45 serum and others at 12. On the same protocol and the same gh. Everyone processes medicine at different speeds. Think about it. GH can have a half life of under 30 min. It's impossible to get an entirely accurate test with such a short half life. 3 hours is the standard but I may take in the IM medicine and it gets in the blood stream in 2 hours and by the time I run bloods, 3 hours have passed and I may be in the 2nd or 3rd half life.

17 is good. A normal human baseline serum is under 5. Usually well under.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

I'm not questioning the quality or that the nords or genuine. I'm just saying those numbers are not great. Not at all. I get that everyone processes everything differently. I'm not new to this. But I'd like to see my pharma grade gh giving me high 30s low 40s. Not mid teens.

Just like I said. These tests aren't very accurate to measure potency, more or less check the validity of your growth, which they clearly have.

I've heard nothing but good things about your growth so don't take what I'm saying as a jab to you or your products integrity. I just feel these numbers poorly reflect your product

What I like to do is have the client on the product for a couple of months then have them run bloods for serum and igf1 all in the same day. Serum really means nothing except that the gh is real or not. If you draw an 11 then you know that the gh is real. It's not really possible for someone to have over 10 gh serum naturally. When you can run both together, then you see the big picture. When I can get a guy running 3ius-4ius a day and has an igf1 of 300-400 and the gh serum comes back over 10, all is good. In the end, the gh serum has to do with positive or negative whereas the igf1 tells us how well it's working. Cause and effect.

What I like to do is have the client on the product for a couple of months then have them run bloods for serum and igf1 all in the same day. Serum really means nothing except that the gh is real or not. If you draw an 11 then you know that the gh is real. It's not really possible for someone to have over 10 gh serum naturally. When you can run both together, then you see the big picture. When I can get a guy running 3ius-4ius a day and has an igf1 of 300-400 and the gh serum comes back over 10, all is good. In the end, the gh serum has to do with positive or negative whereas the igf1 tells us how well it's working. Cause and effect.

Well actually a serum level of 11 would only prove you're taking something that increases gh levels. Could be ghrp6 or 2 for that matter. Whatever the case, I have never personally seen anyone draw that low of a number off nords, genos, or seros. Never.

Well actually a serum level of 11 would only prove you're taking something that increases gh levels. Could be ghrp6 or 2 for that matter. Whatever the case, I have never personally seen anyone draw that low of a number off nords, genos, or seros. Never.
Sermorelin would never increase that high. Not that I've seen. I've seen a lot of bloods with peptides. Whoever told you that is way off. A releasing peptide helps your body produce but not over produce. The pituitary gland can only make and release so much.

Top Bottom