bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
PSL        pharmalady
roidvisorrobolics
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Injectable Tbol

Injectable Tbol

So I'm not sure if any labs make make such a thing, but I thought I'd ask. I have looked around and found some threads that people spoke of making it themselves from the tablet form. Not something I am interested in. I would, however, like to buy some that is already in the vial.

Thanks!

I've never seen anyone make it. It would have to be injected every day and it's easier to just take it orally because Tbol is not very harsh.

Sounds amazing I love tbol. Itís way less harsh than winny or Anadrol. Sounds expensive to inject(Iíve never seen this being offered) and tbol has been a leading oral steroid since the days of Russian Olympic athletes. It is tried and true - a very nice lean mass building oral steroid. Stack with test-p or test-c itís always a favorite of mine for early spring training.

Quote Originally Posted by RonSwanson View Post
    So I'm not sure if any labs make make such a thing, but I thought I'd ask. I have looked around and found some threads that people spoke of making it themselves from the tablet form. Not something I am interested in. I would, however, like to buy some that is already in the vial.

Thanks!
    What exactly is the reason for wanting it as an injectable? Just take the oral.

I know, it sounds stupid and I actually bought some tbol over 18 months ago and never used them. I had several things that came up that prevented me from using them in a blast. And most recently I had labs done and my liver enzymes were already slightly elevated. That is without the use of any aas, alcohol, etc. Not really sure why they are elevated, but doctor wants me to get labs in another 30 days to recheck. I had already planned my first blast with NPP to avoid and liver issues.

I know, it sounds stupid, but I just had labs done and my liver enzymes are already slightly elevated without the use of any aas, alcohol, etc. Doc wants to recheck in 30 days. I have a few buddies that love it and wanted to add it to my first blast for four weeks. I actually bought some over 18 months ago and never had the chance to use it due to injuries and shit. Pinning it ed wasn't a concern of mine. Will just wait and use the stuff I have if my bloods come back lower in the future.

Agreed, fuck that water based shit. I tried dhb and that was a few times a week and I couldn't imagine it once a day

It makes no sense to use as an injectable, unless you have a needle fetish.

Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    It makes no sense to use as an injectable, unless you have a needle fetish.
    No, needles are not the problem. I had bloods done recently and my liver enzymes are elevated without the use of any aas, alcohol, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by RonSwanson View Post
    No, needles are not the problem. I had bloods done recently and my liver enzymes are elevated without the use of any aas, alcohol, etc.
    Your liver gets taxed the same whether it is injectable or oral. You miss the first pass of the liver but difference in toxicity is minimal. If you have liver enzyme problems avoid it completely