napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Information on usages

blacksaint7

Dylan

Love your youtube channel bro on point with everything. I am in the process of trying to order some stuff online what are some good websites to order from?

I have also used the Trendbolone and got great results with lower dosages.

I am looking for cutting at this point. Is clenbuterol a a good product?

Hope to hear from you

Moved to source talk...

Dylan doesn't give out sources bro. Also asking for a source on your first post is not the best idea.

Dylan

Love your youtube channel bro on point with everything. I am in the process of trying to order some stuff online what are some good websites to order from?

I have also used the Trendbolone and got great results with lower dosages.

I am looking for cutting at this point. Is clenbuterol a a good product?

Hope to hear from you

Send me your credit card info and I should be able to help you bro!!

Okay...cmon dude, have some etiquette and research the board. If your serious enough you will. It’s not hard. Not the best first post op

ask yourself this... would YOU like it, if some random person emailed you and asked you where to buy a scheduled drug... say cocaine for example, because thats a scheduled drug... do you HONESTLY FEEL that you should email someone, especially someone like me who has a name out there, and ask them something like this? if you do, then fuck man, i dont know if you should be using any sort of ped whatsoever because if you truly lack that amount of common sense, i dont know...

It's not exactly good etiquette to come on here asking for sources when we don't know anything about you, you haven't built a reputation, or established yourself whatsoever

Top Bottom