napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Hipocampus.me Steroid Source

Sugga

Ex-Admin
Do you want to know more about Hipocampus.me? Hipo better known as Hipocampus.me is a source based out of Romania, Moldova and eastern europe, shipping is international to the USA. Leave your review here on isarms.

You scared of getting scammed? or want to leave a review? post here.

Just a few words to confirm you we are not bases in Romania and Moldova. This information wasn't correct.

About the shipping from abroad and about the packages being discreetly delivered in the USA in around 12 working days, it´s right .-)

Hipocampus.me

Just a few words to confirm you we are not bases in Romania and Moldova. This information wasn't correct.

About the shipping from abroad and about the packages being discreetly delivered in the USA in around 12 working days, it´s right .-)

I read on multiple forums that you ship from Greece, Romania and Moldova. That's from the clients that I read about.

hipo is not only an extremely high quality provider but has very fast and reliable international shipping... he has norma products that are on the money and he is just an all around damn good person... i definitely can recommend him

I read on multiple forums that you ship from Greece, Romania and Moldova. That's from the clients that I read about.

This information is not correct. I doubt any real customer had provided you this information but someone pretending being customer :-S

Hipo

i can assure you that hipo is a g2g source i have ordered with no probs and will order again

Same here. Hippo is gtg. I have used this source personally and had no problems. Ordered "nolvadex" brand tamoxifen and some clomid. Package was at my door within a week of payment. He shipped the day he received payment.

Hipo is awesome! I've used Hipo for about 2 years now. He ships from Greece! Always very prompt, easy, and very friendly! And super fast! A fun guy to communicate with too!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hipo is def g2g! I've used his proviron, norma test, aromasin, clomid, winstrol, and T4. All very high quality. Great communication and have always received my products in less than 2 weeks.

Hipo is def g2g! I've used his proviron, norma test, aromasin, clomid, winstrol, and T4. All very high quality. Great communication and have always received my products in less than 2 weeks.

Thank you for your comment here!

It really means a lot to us!

Hipocampus.me

Someone review Testoa E250 in a minor forum and I think it worth to copy and paste it here. If any of you want to check where the review is to confirm it´s real, please let me know by PM.

"I just got off a cycle of Hipos Teste250 at 400mg a week in 12 weeks I gained about 15lbs. Havent lost any of it as I have only been off for a week. His products seem to fit the bill as advertised. My previous Cycle was Watsons Cyp at 400mg a week mid cycle bloods came back within 50 points of each other. Over all very happy with HIpo and his gear. My pack came fast and discreet and communication was excellent throughout the process.

Product's effects:
Great gains mid cycle bloods at 400mg injected twice a week at week 8 was 2856ng. Very light Pip. virgin muscle. I don't know what else to say its Test E, very simple straight tot he point very effective and pronounced muscle size gain and strength gains. I am very pleased with Hipos Test and will purchase again

Summary: I've order and have recevied my order in 4 days. The packaging was discreet and firmly wrapped. I have ordered 3 Test E 250 and have been using product(s) for 90 days.

I recommend this supplier."

Hipo

Just wanted to give a shout out to Hipo. A few weeks ago he graciously offered a promo for some free Proviron which I jumped on. I got two packs and I've been dosing it at 25mg a day with my cruise dose of test. My libido has been through the roof and I have a better sense of well being. This is my first time using Proviron and I can def say it is going to become a staple of my program for sure.

Just wanted to give a shout out to Hipo. A few weeks ago he graciously offered a promo for some free Proviron which I jumped on. I got two packs and I've been dosing it at 25mg a day with my cruise dose of test. My libido has been through the roof and I have a better sense of well being. This is my first time using Proviron and I can def say it is going to become a staple of my program for sure.

It´s fantastic to hear your feedback!

I´m so glad you are happy!

Hipo

I have ordered from Hipo three times over the last couple years. Every order has successfully been delivered and been top quality. I trust this company and I'm absolutely impressed with how it does business—I will be ordering again very soon. The guy is almost instantly answering my emails and putts up with all my questions. I'm plan on being a lifelong customer. Thanks Hipo for setting such a high standard.

-4point0

I have ordered from Hipo three times over the last couple years. Every order has successfully been delivered and been top quality. I trust this company and I'm absolutely impressed with how it does business—I will be ordering again very soon. The guy is almost instantly answering my emails and putts up with all my questions. I'm plan on being a lifelong customer. Thanks Hipo for setting such a high standard.

-4point0

Hey!

Thanks a lot for your comment. I´m really glad you are happy with our services and with our products!

Popo

Top Bottom