napsgear
samson
steroidify
roidvisor
ultimapharmaceuticals        pharmalady        osgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Domestic-supply.com

Domestic-supply.com

Hey guys I am JasonPriest, but most people call me JP around the forums. I am an official representative for Domestic-supply.com.

If anyone needs help with picking the right products off their website feel free to hit me up. I am always here.

Domestic-supply has been a great source on several forums and they are always there to help everyone and ship fast

Domestic Supply is the very best out there, and I can tell you they are my exclusive, GO TO source !

Glad to have JP on the team. Domestic-Supply is who I recommend 100% and have for some time now. Best products, customer service, and lightning fast shipping!
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

really great to have jason as part of the domestic supply team!

thank you so much, glad to be here

thank you all for your support )

guys don't forget to check out domestic supply website for latest products

and you can hit me up for help picking the right steroids off their website

Please take a look at domestic-supply in the banner. Greg runs a first class outfit and they will take great care of you. tell them JP sent ya!

Quote Originally Posted by JasonPriest View Post
    Please take a look at domestic-supply in the banner. Greg runs a first class outfit and they will take great care of you. tell them JP sent ya!
    100 percent, domestic supply is at a very elite level!