napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Do any sources here carry ambien or any other sleeping meds?

ShredBundy

I have terrible sleeping problems and my doc is a cunt and won't help me out. Just tells me to go buy melatonin as if I haven't already tried.. Anyway, does anyone have a source they could pm me? I can get stuff on the deep web but i really don't wanna be fucking around in there. Thanks

Seroquel is another nonhabit forming medication commonly used for sleep. Trazadone can give some people a hangover effect they dont like and will try seroquel instead. Ambien is a benzo and can be habit forming.People can do strange things while on Amboen. You can always try to find a more liberal doctor. Its ok to go to another doctor for a deferring opinion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I'd suggest TWO things. One. CBD oil. It's amazing and has lots of health benefits and is fairly cheap.
The other one is REAL MK677. That will put you in the deepest sleep ever. Plus GH release and all that. It's good stuff.
Or try using certain cannabis strains if possible. Pure indicas.

#TeamDreamCrusher

I've done lots of crazy things on Ambien. Especially with alcohol... Surprised I never got arrested be careful with it.

Ambien, traz, seraquil, nothing worked.

Remeron. Ask for that. Knocked my ass out.

I have Xanax for the tren nights.
I was addicted to Xanax for over 10 years. I told my doctor and he gave me klonopin to wean me off. Kool doc...

Remron is good but it can really increase appetite. Crappy docs will give you xanax (more of a high when you first take it) klonopin is definitely a better choice if you need to take a benzo. Has a more consistent release.

Remron is good but it can really increase appetite. Crappy docs will give you xanax (more of a high when you first take it) klonopin is definitely a better choice if you need to take a benzo. Has a more consistent release.

Klonopin is very similar to Xanax but with a longer half life.

Yup. Xanax gives a high when you first put it in your mouth or if you chew it... you can tell if a perso. Is addicted to their pain meds or benzo's if they chew their meds instead of just seallowing it. They want the high, not the extended relief. Doc's I work with will take patients off of Xanax and put them on klonopin or just straight up detox them and take them off.

I have terrible sleeping problems and my doc is a cunt and won't help me out. Just tells me to go buy melatonin as if I haven't already tried.. Anyway, does anyone have a source they could pm me? I can get stuff on the deep web but i really don't wanna be fucking around in there. Thanks
Go to a psychiatrist they will prescribe you anything

Seroquel is another nonhabit forming medication commonly used for sleep. Trazadone can give some people a hangover effect they dont like and will try seroquel instead. Ambien is a benzo and can be habit forming.People can do strange things while on Amboen. You can always try to find a more liberal doctor. Its ok to go to another doctor for a deferring opinion.

i think you're possibly confusing ambien with ativan. ativan is a quick acting benzo commonly used to sedate patients in the ER psych ward. ambien is a sleep initiator in the class of imidazopyridines. i recommend staying away from benzos period. i had my bout with klonopin during ptsd treatment. it helped during the worst of times, but it took me 3 months of withdraw, sickness, and suffering to get over the physical addiction that manifested during the 4 months i was on it. i was also on trazadone during this period. welcome to the twilight zone. never again will i touch that crap. to the OP, i would go with AlmightyAlpha's cannabis recommendation since it actually works (indica strains) and causes zero harm.

i think you're possibly confusing ambien with ativan. ativan is a quick acting benzo commonly used to sedate patients in the ER psych ward. ambien is a sleep initiator in the class of imidazopyridines. i recommend staying away from benzos period. i had my bout with klonopin during ptsd treatment. it helped during the worst of times, but it took me 3 months of withdraw, sickness, and suffering to get over the physical addiction that manifested during the 4 months i was on it. i was also on trazadone during this period. welcome to the twilight zone. never again will i touch that crap. to the OP, i would go with AlmightyAlpha's cannabis recommendation since it actually works (indica strains) and causes zero harm.
I'm with this train of thought. Benzos are one of, if not the most highly addictive class of drugs around. If THC can be used, use it

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Eating cannabis can be incredibly powerful for a first time user, a lot of people have bad experiences (or horrifying lol). I would try smoking small amounts first before i tried eating any cannabis oil unless you are already a pot head. And the stuff you can get legally is usually more potent.

Last edited:
Eating cannabis can be incredibly powerful for a first time user, a lot of people have bad experiences (or horrifying lol). I would try smoking small amounts first before i tried eating any cannabis oil unless you are already a pot head. And the stuff you can get legally is usually more potent.

I second this. even for everyday users, ingesting cannabis can bring about an unexpected experience due to every cannabinoid in the sample hitting you full strength all at once. also, the effect will last much longer than administration via combustion since it's being processed by the digestive system. as long as you have a sample from a strong, indica strain that was grown, processed, and cured properly, smoking should be more than enough for the purpose of a sleep aid. try a device with a larger chamber, such as a bong, for more pronounced effects.

Top Bottom