napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cutting cycle

Jonathan3504

Finally decided what I'm gonna do for my first cutting cycle of the year and just wanted info on if it seems legit or if I should add anything. Been dieting pretty hard before hand, and have bf at 8%. Cycle consists of winstrol 50mg ed at 4 weeks, gw501516 20 MG ed 6 weeks, iron labs cycle support ed 4 weeks, glucosamine ed throughout cycle, and Blackstone labs pct v at the end of cycle.

Winstrol without test is a very bad idea. We don't ever recommend any oral steroid without testosterone.

Where is your GW from?

The pct is a complete joke. You can't use OTC products like that for a PCT

What is your stats, experience?

25 years old, 6'2, 205lbs. Just started using around this time last year. First cycle was winstrol only 6 weeks and had great results, 6 weeks off did a test and dbol cycle, then after that ran a test e, 3 tren mixture, and winstrol stack which only lasted about 3 weeks due to some sides I believe was from the tren prolactin (knot, gyno). I immediately stopped and did some pct to get rid of knot. Haven't juiced since. And my gw is from a site called us connect. They have a page on facebook.

Was thinking maybe the test with it would be a good idea, but didn't know if 4 weeks would really be long enough for it to suppress me too bad, then immediately go to pct and possibly be oka. I'm assuming just a test booster with it wouldn't be nearly enough right?

Also have used the pct before and worked great, they have a lot of good reviews. The company was into sarms and prohormones for a while so I figured maybe they knew what would be needed in a pct.

25 years old, 6'2 205 lbs. Just started using around this time last year. First cycle was winstrol only 50 MG a day for 6 weeks with the pct I mentioned and had great results. Took 6 weeks off then ran a test/dbol cycle. After time off ran a test, tren blend, winstrol cycle for about 3 weeks and stopped because of some sides which I was told could have been prolactin from the tren causing a gyno knot. Did some Nolvadex and pct to get rid of it and haven't juiced since. Gw is from a site I've used for all of my supplements called us connect.

All of this is a big mistake. These guys are not gonna advise doin this to yourself. Better do some more research. I'm far from a pro but just from seeing other post on here it's all wrong.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

That cycle sounds disastrous bro. Im new and just learning myself so take anything I say with a grain of salt but I believe test is your foundation to build upon and without it your hurting yourself. Someone correct me if Im wrong here but Id say test-E at 3 to 500mg a week then winny at 50mg the last few weeks with a proper pct like Nolvadex n Clomid after that would be safer.

It's all good bud, any input is appreciated. Not like I'm a pro myself. I've got a bottle of test e left from last cycle I haven't even opened yet so that's not a problem. About 250 MG twice a week sound pretty good? Would like to go ahead and start off with the winny and test instead of coming in at the end with winstrol. And the gw is good to run with it as well right? I've watched a lot of Dylans videos talking about its effects on cholesterol, and cardio.

Dylan videos are extremely helpful for sure. I have heard him and other guys kick starting a cycle with winny, I havent so to give advice on that would be without experience and just repeating what Ive heard. As far as GW I have no experience with it either but I think it would good as well. Good luck with your cycle!

@rickrock so throw test in there right? And what would you suggest for pct
All of it needs redone in my opinion. Steroids aren't fat burners, and who knows what you're really getting with that gw source you have.

A 4 week cycle makes absolutely no sense at all either. You're not going to get anything out of that

All of their products are alpha labs and us fire. I know the gw is good for a fact. I know about the whole steroids aren't fat burners thing, all that depends on diet. I'm ordering a perfect pct from our lab that has closed, Nolvadex etc. I've just always heard you didn't want to run winstrol longer than 4-6 weeks. What would you suggest

Top Bottom